Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 13 Jun 19, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
TartanTink
VIP Dibber

Mobile

When you wish gifts, already has my order from bath and body works for our August stay 😁 very impressed with the great service as I don’t want to spend lots of time shopping but I did have a list of things I wanted - look at the website as they have a sale at the moment and contact Angelbabe really easy to do

Tartan Tink
TartanTink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 19, 11:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Am I correct in thinking there used to be one at Crossroads or am I imagining it?
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 19, 11:41 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

Originally Posted by TartanTink View Post
When you wish gifts, already has my order from bath and body works for our August stay 😁 very impressed with the great service as I don’t want to spend lots of time shopping but I did have a list of things I wanted - look at the website as they have a sale at the moment and contact Angelbabe really easy to do
You are so welcome, thank you
angelbabe is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 02:06 AM  
Link to this Post
DVCBT
Earning More Ears

Winter Garden Village is closest in Winter Garden.
DVCBT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 07:47 AM  
Link to this Post
DEBS&DAN
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by TartanTink View Post
Can I ask how this works please? I have never used anything like this before. Do you just go on to bath and body works and place an order and have it delivered to when you wish gifts address? Also how does it work if you order groceries from walmart?

Thanks in advance.

Debbie
Old 14 Jun 19, 07:58 AM  
Link to this Post
greekgranny
Imagineer

[QUOTE=DVCBT;13900997]Winter Garden Village is closest in Winter Garden.[/QUOT

The Loop is nearer as Mick has posed previously.

The Loop is 8 miles, Winter Garden 18 miles.

Edited at 08:00 AM.
greekgranny is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 08:32 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
[QUOTE=greekgranny;13901101]
Originally Posted by DVCBT View Post
Winter Garden Village is closest in Winter Garden.[/QUOT

The Loop is nearer as Mick has posed previously.

The Loop is 8 miles, Winter Garden 18 miles.
I assumed that when the OP asked for nearest to Disney POR she meant Port Orleans Resort. I also assume that the B&BW store locator was accurate when it put WGV 5th in the list.

The Loop and WGV are roughly equidistant from us at Highgate but WGV is a quieter drive

Mick
Old 14 Jun 19, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by DEBS&DAN View Post
Can I ask how this works please? I have never used anything like this before. Do you just go on to bath and body works and place an order and have it delivered to when you wish gifts address? Also how does it work if you order groceries from walmart?

Thanks in advance.

Debbie
When you order you just put the delivery address as the when you wish gifts one- Message Angelbabe and she will give you all the info you need on how to use her services and what info you need to use on any orders. Once you order just send her a message to let her know you are expecting a parcel and she will let you know when they receive it.
With groceries angelbabe can actually shop for you - you send her a list of the things you would like and she will pick them up shortly before you arrive. If things are not available she will let you know and offer alternatives.
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post
scottsman
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by mandco View Post
When you order you just put the delivery address as the when you wish gifts one- Message Angelbabe and she will give you all the info you need on how to use her services and what info you need to use on any orders. Once you order just send her a message to let her know you are expecting a parcel and she will let you know when they receive it.
With groceries angelbabe can actually shop for you - you send her a list of the things you would like and she will pick them up shortly before you arrive. If things are not available she will let you know and offer alternatives.
Sounds too good to be true, any idea how flexible delivery to you, does she deliver to bell services or have you got to sit around the hotel for a couple,of hours
scottsman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

Originally Posted by scottsman View Post
Sounds too good to be true, any idea how flexible delivery to you, does she deliver to bell services or have you got to sit around the hotel for a couple,of hours
We can arrange delivery when it’s convenient to you, including meeting you at your resort/villa/hotel at a specific time.

We understand your holiday time is extremely important and would not want you waiting around for your delivery
angelbabe is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List