Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 6 Oct 19, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Tarte foundation colours

Hi

I've always wanted to try tarte foundation and concealer but gave always been a bit lost on what colour.

It's so hard ordering online when you haven't seen the colours in person. I've tried using colours I have used and googling for help but getting no where. Also tried the findation site but no tarte ones seem to come up.

Anyone use it? I use warm beige 3.5 in bobbi briwn foundation stick. And 180 in loreal infallible stick. Nw25 concealer.

They always seem to have great offers and I wish stores here stocked it.

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 19, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Same here, been dying to try it but just couldn’t work out the shades.
Took a chance and bought some from qvc but the colour was just wrong
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 19, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

It's a total pain isn't it!

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 19, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
syber32
Serious Dibber

Have you tried findation.com it's a matching tool, type in at least 2 foundations and the colours you wear and they will match it with loads of other brands, you can also search brands if the one you want doesn't come up.
syber32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 19, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Hi I looked at findation but didn't get far, tarte didn't come up at all for me. Will go and try again.

Old 6 Oct 19, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Buy from QVC, use it, if you dint like it, exchange or get your money back. Bought a few bits, Mally, Bare Essentials etc. Good selection as well. Xx

Edited at 09:07 PM.
shirley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 19, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I’ve looked and I bought the clay one after reading the reviews. I bought medium natural but the colour was so far off. I usually wear a Chanel 30 in winter and 40 in summer or a 5 and 7 in Charlotte Tilbury. Tried to get a pic to help.
The consistency was quite thick too - far too heavy for me
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 19, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

I was considering the light-medium neutral think the no. Was 29n. They should do testers or even better a stand in a department store!

That stick looks quite light for a medium? I know it's too heavy for you but what was the colour too light or dark?

Old 6 Oct 19, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
syber32
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by MariaLynda View Post
Hi I looked at findation but didn't get far, tarte didn't come up at all for me. Will go and try again.
When your matches come up click on look for a match in a specific product it then gives you options to search Tarte and gives you a list of their products
syber32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 19, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
shona
Apprentice Imagineer

I use the light medium neutral. I am pale in the winter and tanned, yellow based in the summer and it works for me. I like the stick as you can use as little or as much you want.
shona is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List