Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 7 Oct 19, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Mobile ASDA pre paid card FOUND

Just found an Asda pre paid dollars card on the floor outside the Hard Rock Cafe in citywalk. Handed it into a universal studios worker who said it would be taken to guest services. No name on the card but thought I would post in case it is the card of someone on here so you know where to go.

Hope it gets back to the owner!
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Hope the Owner appreciates that you handed it in. It would be so nice to know it actually gets to people when you do that. I handed in a brand new iPhone I found in TOT shop on the floor and often wondered if it got to the owner.
Well done you thank you on the owners behalf.
Old 7 Oct 19, 05:15 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by THE WIZARD View Post
Hope the Owner appreciates that you handed it in. It would be so nice to know it actually gets to people when you do that. I handed in a brand new iPhone I found in TOT shop on the floor and often wondered if it got to the owner.
Well done you thank you on the owners behalf.
We actually lost a wallet in Tenerife in June and a Scottish family contacted us on social media to give it back. I would have done that if there was a name but it was just signed with an indistinguishable signature unfortunately.

I hope the phone you handed in and this card get back to the owners! It would be so stressful losing something of so much value in Orlando with so many people walking around.
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post

i have found 2 phones in the pocket of soarin

one of them called the phone and entered into a barrage of abuse, calling me a thief etc etc
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Fra
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by matt987106 View Post

one of them called the phone and entered into a barrage of abuse, calling me a thief etc etc
That phone might have soared into a fountain if that had happened to me.
Fra is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

Wow, think they would have gone in the nearest bush if I got that!
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Fra View Post
That phone might have soared into a fountain if that had happened to me.
Originally Posted by floridasgirl View Post
Wow, think they would have gone in the nearest bush if I got that!
I wanted to bin it, I am ashamed to say

but my conscience ( my wife ) made me hand it into a CM
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 19, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkstargirl
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

If you'd stolen it, why on earth did they think you'd answer it? Ungrateful beggar. Your wife sounds nicer than me. I might have handed it in after 'accidentally' dropping it screen first onto concrete...
pinkstargirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 19, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyF1rstT1me
slightly serious Dibber

Well done OP. I hope it makes its way back to the rightful owner.

We got stopped outside the ABC commissary dining place in Hollywood Studios last year by a very excitable couple from Latin America who seemed to know us and were so happy to find us and we didn't have a clue who they were. There was a language barrier but they pulled out a camera and showed it to us with expectant looks and we were still non-plussed. Then they turned it on and showed us our family photos - it was our camera, it had fallen out of my shorts pocket as we dined and I'd been none the wiser. We'd left, gone on a ride and were walking past the ABC heading to another ride when they came out of the restaurant, having finished their meal and intending to keep an eye out for us in case they spotted us. If not, they were going to hand it in to a CM. They were dead apologetic for looking through our photos and we were very appreciative of them doing so and for being so honest. I would have been so gutted if we'd lost the camera with all our Disney photos on it. It had been bought specifically for that holiday too.
DisneyF1rstT1me is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 19, 03:24 PM  
Link to this Post
TartanTink
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I found an iphone in the toilets at Epcot , it wasn’t locked so I took a chance and called ‘mom’ on the contacts list and the daughter was with her mum and had not realised it was missing. Was able to spot her running towards us due to her picture as the screensaver 😁

Tartan Tink
TartanTink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List