Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 6 May 20, 09:10 AM  
Link to this Post

Refunds/Vouchers now available up until 14th July (and more)

Disney have announced today that bookings up to 14th July can be refunded or vouchers issued to the value paid to allow a re-book.

"I have a future holiday at Disneyland Paris (excluding Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel – see below) arriving on or before 14 July 2020. What does that mean for my holiday?

We are offering two options: you can choose to receive a refund for the amount already paid for your holiday, or to receive a voucher for the same amount. If you choose the voucher, you can use it within 18 months to book any future holiday at Disneyland Paris (subject to the then applicable conditions), or to rebook a similar holiday to your original booking at the same price and under the same conditions*."

Furthermore if you have a booking from 15th July onward they are now offering a free re-book - details in the below link.

Finally - Hotel New York is now not reopening in June as the refurb is delayed - there isn't a date for opening but all bookings until 31st Oct for this hotel can be refunded, so that suggests it won't open until at least November.

Full info here:
disneylandparis/en-g...sures-booking/

Edited at 09:11 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 20, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
MUAlumni
Excited about Disney

I booked via Tui who are still claiming they will only look at DLP booking up until 30th April.
MUAlumni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 20, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
trfc2019
Earning More Ears

I will try and ring later, we were due to go June but they said we couldn't have refund so requested voucher

Now going to see if i can get a refund after all
trfc2019 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 20, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
morgi
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Hi

Thanks for the info. Is this just for bookings on the website directly with DLP? I'm booked with WDTC and I don't think they have changed anything, unless I have missed something?
morgi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 20, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Squiggly2902
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

Does anybody know if you opt for voucher if the same terms re free dining will still apply?
Squiggly2902 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 20, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by morgi View Post
Hi

Thanks for the info. Is this just for bookings on the website directly with DLP? I'm booked with WDTC and I don't think they have changed anything, unless I have missed something?
At the moment it seems WDTC are still only dealing with bookings up until 30th June. In my experience they are often a couple of days behind DLP direct so keep an eye on their website as I expect they will also update to July bookings soon.
Old 6 May 20, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
morgi
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

I think you are probably right! I'm just been impatient!
morgi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 20, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
kenville
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

They are also offering refunds for booking on or after 15 July. Considering there is no end date on that, it makes me wonder whether they are thinking the parks won’t be open for a while.
kenville is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 20, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post
foiled
Trying for More Ears

As France have stated there won’t be any large gatherings of more than 5000 people until September, it’s difficult to see how Disneyland Paris could reopen before then. Especially as the average daily park attendance is around 40000.
foiled is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 20, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by foiled View Post
As France have stated there won’t be any large gatherings of more than 5000 people until September, it’s difficult to see how Disneyland Paris could reopen before then. Especially as the average daily park attendance is around 40000.
An internal DLP document for cast members was leaked yesterday - this contained the managements thoughts that this 5000 rule did not apply to them because it was primarily based on stadium/sports gatherings and concerts. DLP will be speaking to the local government to put this theory to them in the coming days.

Still no guidelines on when they could reopen though.