Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 31 May 22, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
rubberduckie89
Excited about Disney

rubberduckie89's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Las Vegas and WDW - Day 7 - April 27th 2022

We woke up a bit later today as we were planning to eat at the F&G food booths in EPCOT so didn't have breakfast.
We got the Skyliner across, as we were pulling in I checked wait times and Frozen was the same wait time as Ratatouille so we went to Norway first as we were all going to ride that. The queue was about an hour but we used the time to tick off our festival guides and decide what we all wanted to eat!

The ride was good, I can't remember Maelstrom very well but this ride was fun anyway.
Our first food to try was the Pineapple Skewer with Tajin, from Refreshment Outpost. We all shared it and it was refreshing!

We bought some of the gift card wristbands next, more for the fact it was a 'free' souvenir than to limit our spending. We all got one with $15 on it, this didn't go far!

We walked round to Magnolia Terrace at The American Adventure, DD had the Gumbo and we shared the Oysters with Cajun Butter - they were yummy, and I loved the mini Tabasco bottle it came with!

We headed round to Japan next for DD to have the Beef Tataki, I tried a little bit and it was really nice, and so pretty too!

Still hungry, we headed on to La Isla Fresca for the Shrimp Arepa, DD doesn't eat cheese so he didn't have any of that, it was ok but a bit wet and not my favourite.

We carried on to France, DS and I had planned to ride Ratatouille next but it was down so we all just shared a Mimosa instead!

We went to Northern Bloom (Canada) for the Scallops, we asked for no potatoes and somehow ended up with extra scallops - amazing!

DD also got the beer flight from The Citrus Blossom, I think my favourite was the Key Lime Hibiscus Ale but at some point the tray got turned round so I'm not sure!

We stopped with the food for the day then and went round to The Seas to ride the Nemo ride then to The Land for Soarin' and Living with the Land, all were only 10 minute waits! Ratatouille was back up again so us two went round to that, it was posted a 105 minute wait but only ended up about 1 hour.

We took the boat over to meet DM and DD in Mexico and went on the ride, I love this! I'm torn if they should update it to Coco, I love Coco, but I love the ride as it is too!
Next DS and I went to La Cava to get a drink, I had the El Diablo, I think without syrup, but maybe not - it was nice anyway, really strong and spicy!

We all rode the boat back over and walked out to the Boardwalk for our reservation at Trattoria Al Forno.
I wasn't that hungry as we had been eating all day and had the chicken salad, we all enjoyed our food although the cocktail wasn't a patch on the one from La Cava!

We power walked back into EPCOT and found a spot for Harmonious, this was beautiful and, dare I say it, better than Enchantment!

We managed to get on the Skyliner quite quickly and went back to Pop to sleep.
Another good day!
Old 31 May 22, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Fireworks 💥 looked amazing as did those scallops 😋😋

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List