Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 1 Jun 22, 02:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by miked1e View Post
It was hot today! Ended up getting a refund for GotG. So didn’t get my third turn!

Went back later on to go on it but was down. Currently in Homecomin for birthday meal!
Happy Birthday. Enjoy the meal, nice place.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 22, 04:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Tco200
Imagineer

I suppose we were in the slightly unfair bunch on opening day, we tried the 7am virtual queue and failed then luckily snagged a Lightning Lane as I was desperate to ride on official opening day, we then got a boarding group in the 1pm release but it was called at nearly the exact time as our paid lightning lane.

A cast member kindly agreed to refund our paid ones so they went back into the pot though and I’m sure would have been snapped up

As far as I’m concerned though there’s no gaming of the system, simply paying for an additional benefit
Tco200 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 22, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Ohanaa
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Originally Posted by miked1e View Post
It was hot today! Ended up getting a refund for GotG. So didn’t get my third turn!

Went back later on to go on it but was down. Currently in Homecomin for birthday meal!
The queue in the evening when we got called (8.10pm ish) was unbelievable. It went all the way back to the creations shop 😳 lots & lots of people were complaining. I felt sorry for the staff outside.

My Son has DAS and I already read somewhere that they convert your VQ pass into a LL so I asked a member of staff and they did that for us. Thank god!

A staff member inside was lovely though. We were told to wait when we said we were a group of 4 while she placed other people on the ride. She heard my daughter say to me ‘do you think we can sit in row 1’. She then asked my daughter did she want row one and placed us in the first row. She was still so upbeat even with the massive never ending queue.

I’m Guessing the queue was so big as the ride went down!
Ohanaa is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 22, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
parkgirl
VIP Dibber

parkgirl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 14
Thanks all - just refreshed refreshed refreshed……group 14!
CSR October 2011, POFQ May 2012, POP July 2012, SSR April 2013, OKW Oct 2014, OKW July 2016, All Stars Music April 2017, OKW/BLT July 2018, All Stars Sports Oct 2019, Riviera May 2022, GFR/AKL Oct 2022, Disney 5K Riviera/copper creek 2024, SSR Aug 2024
parkgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 22, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by parkgirl View Post
Brilliant. That’s a nice early slot and you won’t have to hang around long to be called. We were group 101.🤣

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 22, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Pascaltimon
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by parkgirl View Post
Great work same method I’m boarding group 98 today!

Needed one more go before moving to universal Saturday
Pascaltimon is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 22, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Ohanaa
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Originally Posted by Pascaltimon View Post
Great work same method I’m boarding group 98 today!

Needed one more go before moving to universal Saturday
It’s such a great ride. We went to Universal yesterday and rode it for a third time before we switched hotel and left Disney.

Three rides and we had a different song in each time and we managed to ride at the front, back.

Edited at 01:42 PM.
Ohanaa is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 22, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
parkgirl
VIP Dibber

parkgirl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 14
Wowsers that was amazing- not sure I really enjoyed it though 😂😂😂
CSR October 2011, POFQ May 2012, POP July 2012, SSR April 2013, OKW Oct 2014, OKW July 2016, All Stars Music April 2017, OKW/BLT July 2018, All Stars Sports Oct 2019, Riviera May 2022, GFR/AKL Oct 2022, Disney 5K Riviera/copper creek 2024, SSR Aug 2024
parkgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 22, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Coffeedrinker
Getting Excited

Got an ILL for Guardians this morning for son & I. Got off around 30 mins ago. Absolutely breathtaking! Incredible theming and really felt like we were ‘in’ a Guardians short film. The coaster itself is smooth and so much fun! Space Mountain is about my limit. Found guardians easier, even with the carriage rotation.

Going to try for the 1pm VQ, although not expecting much success.

Guardians & ROTR have been the ride highlights of our trip so far.
2022: Port Orleans French Quarter
2023: Port Orleans French Quarter (October!}
Coffeedrinker is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 22, 07:44 AM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

The Disney Dish Podcast this week talked about strategies for getting a Virtual Queue place. Apparently the software works in 10 minute buckets. So. At 7.10am they reload the available passes. So worth trying again then even if they all seem gone five minutes earlier. Hope this helps someone.