Notices
Additional Support Needs & DAS Help & advice

Old 10 Jul 22, 12:52 AM  
Link to this Post
JoC
Serious Dibber

DAS onsite

Hi

I am here right now and despite my original intentions we are now planning on going to Disney with the 14 day passes from the middle of August. Hearing all the horror stories of waiting online for hours I was thinking of stopping off at Disney to do the DAS in person at 30 days out but would obviously prefer not to pay parking and couldn’t go inside the park to do it. So I wondered if anyone had been able to sort out a DAS at guest services at Disney Springs or anywhere else outside the parks.

Thanks

Jo
Old 10 Jul 22, 01:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

It other has to be at guest services at the park or one of the blue umbrella ☂ guest experience stations you won’t be able to take advantage of the 2 passes per day in advance if you don’t do it on line
It literally took us 15 mins to get on then another 15 mins to sort out our selections for all 14 days
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 22, 01:17 AM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

You can do it at the guest services windows outside the parks. The one at Disney Springs is a possibility but i am not sure.

You can only do advance reservations via the video call so personally i wouldn't make a special trip. We always just renew my daughter's in the park when it expires.
Old 10 Jul 22, 01:40 AM  
Link to this Post
JoC
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
It other has to be at guest services at the park or one of the blue umbrella ☂ guest experience stations you won’t be able to take advantage of the 2 passes per day in advance if you don’t do it on line
It literally took us 15 mins to get on then another 15 mins to sort out our selections for all 14 days
Thanks - That was really quick - I saw some comments about waiting hours and it scared me that sounds much more manageable.
Old 10 Jul 22, 01:42 AM  
Link to this Post
JoC
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by DonnaD View Post
You can do it at the guest services windows outside the parks. The one at Disney Springs is a possibility but i am not sure.

You can only do advance reservations via the video call so personally i wouldn't make a special trip. We always just renew my daughter's in the park when it expires.
Thanks- I think the 2 extra prearranged are going to make a big difference- it was having these that made me think it was still going to be manageable without fast passes as I can only manage a few hours in the park.
Old 10 Jul 22, 08:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Slore
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by JoC View Post
Thanks - That was really quick - I saw some comments about waiting hours and it scared me that sounds much more manageable.
If you do it at exactly midday (it’s 7am Florida time) you won’t wait long at all. I did mine yesterday and was very quick.
Slore is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 22, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Mariesmith
Imagineer

We just sorted it on the first park morning. It was very quick and easy but my details were in the system from previous visits.

With my health I'm never sure what times I'll actually be in the parks so having 2 set ride times per day wasn't going to work for us.

Using the app the choose one ride after the other on the day worked well and saved a lot of time.
Mariesmith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List