Notices
Additional Support Needs & DAS Help & advice

Old 10 Jul 22, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
beeftinkler
Very Serious Dibber

Cosmic Rewind DAS with Virtual Queue Boarding Groups

We use DAS, and are slightly confused as to how this will work with Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind being a virtual queue?

My understanding of it is we need to get a Boarding Group (the same as everyone else), then when we arrive at the attraction inform them we are utilizing DAS, and they direct us to the Lightening Lane. Do we at any point use the DAS feature on MDE, or just simply just turn-up and say 'we're using DAS'? In which case can we use DAS for another ride simultaneously whilst waiting for our Boarding Group to be called?

Thanks in advance

Edited at 01:17 PM.
beeftinkler is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 22, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

We did this a few days ago. You are correct. You get a virtual return time like everyone else then when your group is called you go to the Lightening Lane and tell them you have a DAS. You them scan as usual even though you didn't get a DAS return time.
Old 10 Jul 22, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
beeftinkler
Very Serious Dibber

Thanks for the intel! I love this group!

So nothing to stop us getting a Boarding Group, and then booking a DAS for another attraction?
beeftinkler is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 22, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

Originally Posted by beeftinkler View Post
Thanks for the intel! I love this group!

So nothing to stop us getting a Boarding Group, and then booking a DAS for another attraction?
No that works fine.
Old 13 Jul 22, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Sorry can I just jump on, I thought it went live to everyone at 7am realise that's not the case. What time do we need to be looking to book the slot and does it need doing once you are at the park?
Old 17 Jul 22, 01:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Wee_Red
Imagineer

Wee_Red's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by Jakey Neverland View Post
Sorry can I just jump on, I thought it went live to everyone at 7am realise that's not the case. What time do we need to be looking to book the slot and does it need doing once you are at the park?
It does go live at 7am so have your alarm set for 6.58am to ensure all your party is sorted then refresh constantly till it shows up. Don’t open the app at 7, it’ll be too late 😂. If you miss this, enter the park and try again at 1pm.
There is the odd boarding pass available after this (the other group tonight snagged one around 3pm) though not a guarantee.
Wee_Red is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List