Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 14 Aug 22, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

SALAD 🤷🤦What’s that 🤪🤢
Cooper is very good with his gym routine isn’t he 💪💪💪

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 22, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post

Will this be big enough 😂😂😂
Oh Emma, that is so kind of you to let me borrow your truck. 😘🤣
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 22, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
SALAD 🤷🤦What’s that 🤪🤢
Cooper is very good with his gym routine isn’t he 💪💪💪
I love salad Claire, vegetables are delicious too! I find it helps to balance out the crisps 😂

Cooper loves the gym, I think it is some nice quiet time for him too. Xx
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 22, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Day 6
RPR Lounge Breakfast

All the lovely buffet choices again!

Cooper slept in til 8am (he will be up early tomorrow for Volcano Bay!) so I took his breakfast back to the room.

We popped into IOA for a ‘water ride’ morning. We headed straight to the Jurassic Park Flume ride. Got soaked. 😅 Then headed to Dudley Do Right. Got drenched. 😂 Then it was time for Bilge Rat Barges. Looked like we went swimming in our clothes 🤣 so we had another two goes! Back to the hotel for warm showers and fresh clothes before heading out to lunch! A fantastic morning 🤩

Edited at 04:12 PM.
Old 14 Aug 22, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
Day 6
RPR Lounge Breakfast

Cooper slept in til 8am (he will be up early tomorrow for Volcano Bay!) so I took his breakfast back to the room.

We popped into IOA for a ‘water ride’ morning. We headed straight to the Jurassic Park Flume ride. Got soaked. 😅 Then headed to Dudley Do Right. Got drenched. 😂 Then it was time for Bilge Rat Barges. Looked like we went swimming in our clothes 🤣 so we had another two goes! Back to the hotel for warm showers and fresh clothes before heading out to lunch! A fantastic morning 🤩
❤️❤️❤️A water ride morning. Club level looks like it is working out so well for you. I don’t think I could do club level again and stay low carb too many delicious baked goods at my fingertips😂
Old 14 Aug 22, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Day 6
RPR Lounge Breakfast

Michelle another lovely breakfast 😋😋
It’s so convenient being able to do the water rides and not have to walk around the rest of the day in wet clothes 💦
😘xx
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 22, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Day 6
RPR Lounge Breakfast

Those pastries look good
Must be so great doing water rides and being onsite
You’ll probably be just as soaked at VB tomorrow

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 22, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Just catching up with RPR (it all looks fantastic!) and now can't stop thinking about mini key lime pies, mimosas and strawberry mules.
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 22, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
❤️❤️❤️A water ride morning. Club level looks like it is working out so well for you. I don’t think I could do club level again and stay low carb too many delicious baked goods at my fingertips😂
We love the water rides! It’s just as much fun seeing everyone else getting wet. 😂

Yes, it’s not very carb friendly 😬 except for the cheese and charcuterie on an evening. I know you would give the boiled eggs a swerve! 😳
Old 14 Aug 22, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
Michelle another lovely breakfast 😋😋
It’s so convenient being able to do the water rides and not have to walk around the rest of the day in wet clothes 💦
😘xx
It was a great breakfast Emma!

I love being able to walk back to the hotel in my wet clothes and squelchy shoes. 😂