Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 14 Aug 22, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by NewtoOrlando View Post
Excited/apprehensive/panicked as so much to do still! Thank god we only live 20 mins from Heathrow

I've just caught up a bit more, we originally had club at HRH booked but we changed our dates and it wasn't available! It's such good value for hungry teens isn't it!

Saltgrass also looked yummy! Never looked at the menu there, we have a few Landrys cards so might be worth a look! How lovely you met George too!
That is exactly how I felt before we left, I must say it felt good to come back once we got here. You will be able to relax once your plane is in the air. 😁

Club Level has saved us a fortune- I have a hungry teen and he just pops in there and helps himself. The Staff are amazing too. 💖

Saltgrass was delicious- the queso fresco was excellent! It certainly helped that we had our $25 birthday discount. I would definitely have a look at the menu and see if it appeals. Have an amazing trip and safe travels. Xxx
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 22, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Oh wow… Cooper’s Hawk Winery looks incredible! If we were staying at Universal next trip it would be a must do. Definitely on the list for the future. I’m drooling!
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 22, 12:30 AM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Oh my goodness your meal at Cooper’s looks absolutely delicious 😋
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 22, 01:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by orlandoamber View Post
Oh wow… Cooper’s Hawk Winery looks incredible! If we were staying at Universal next trip it would be a must do. Definitely on the list for the future. I’m drooling!
Amber it was sensational, I really want to go back! Those brussel sprouts were amazing, I could have eaten them by myself but Adam wanted to share. 😂
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 22, 01:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by dixonsontour View Post
Oh my goodness your meal at Cooper’s looks absolutely delicious 😋
It was fantastic, the menu is extensive and I found it difficult to choose! 😁
Old 15 Aug 22, 01:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Orchid Court Lounge & Sushi Bar RPR
After a nice relaxing afternoon (Cooper went to the gym) I had a fantastic catch up with the lovely Abby (Goldia) here on the Dibb. She is as awesome in real life as she is online and we spent a great couple of hours chatting about all things holiday related.

We also had some delicious cocktails! 😍

My first cocktail was the Shishichugo (Ketel One Vodka, Raspberry, Lychee Prosecco).
It was sweet, fizzy and so pretty. 🤩

Abby had the Bullet Train (Elijah Crag Bourbon, Ume, Grapefruit Soda)
This was so good, sweet and sharp!

And my second one was thePurple Samurai (Mars Iwai Whiskey, Blueberry, Rosemary, Lemon) this was surprising, it was super fruity and very light.

And got Abby the Mt Fuji Margarita (Patron Silver Tequila, Casamigos Mezcal, Yuzu Sake) this was delicious and very alcohol forward - plus they use George Clooney’s Casamigos Mezcal 😆😉

It was so fun and I could have chatted for ever but we have families that needed us! I loved our catch up! 🥰💕 xx

Edited at 01:58 AM.
Old 15 Aug 22, 01:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Club room Desserts
On offer tonight were mini Mud Pies, mini Apple Pies and Sugar Cookies.

The little pies were delicious and the perfect size, the cookies were a bit crumbly.

Another fantastic day filled with water rides, amazing food and lovely new friends. 💖 xx
Old 15 Aug 22, 04:00 AM  
Link to this Post
saratogajan
Apprentice Imagineer

The sprouts at Cooper’s hawk are so good aren’t they. We ended up going there twice in December as the food (and drinks) were so good. Lovely photos of your dibb meet up cocktail time.
saratogajan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 22, 06:23 AM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
Orchid Court Lounge & Sushi Bar RPR
After a nice relaxing afternoon (Cooper went to the gym) I had a fantastic catch up with the lovely Abby (Goldia) here on the Dibb. She is as awesome in real life as she is online and we spent a great couple of hours chatting about all things holiday related.

We also had some delicious cocktails! 😍

My first cocktail was the Shishichugo (Ketel One Vodka, Raspberry, Lychee Prosecco).
It was sweet, fizzy and so pretty. 🤩

Abby had the Bullet Train (Elijah Crag Bourbon, Ume, Grapefruit Soda)
This was so good, sweet and sharp!

And my second one was thePurple Samurai (Mars Iwai Whiskey, Blueberry, Rosemary, Lemon) this was surprising, it was super fruity and very light.

And got Abby the Mt Fuji Margarita (Patron Silver Tequila, Casamigos Mezcal, Yuzu Sake) this was delicious and very alcohol forward - plus they use George Clooney’s Casamigos Mezcal 😆😉

It was so fun and I could have chatted for ever but we have families that needed us! I loved our catch up! 🥰💕 xx
How lovely 💕💕💕

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 22, 07:16 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Coopers hawk winery looks amazing- you have had some great food so far! I am loving the steak flight- I would definitely order that, blue cheese and steak are the perfect combo! The lounge cocktails at RPR look amazing too especially the one with the rosemary, I love it when they use herbs in cocktails. I would have also ordered the Marg, top marks for Mezcal instead of Tequila

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List