Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 3 Feb 19, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Bras / crop tops for pre teens

On the back of the other bra thread, can anyone tell me where you get your young daughter's bras and crop tops from? DD is really flourishing in that area and currently has some crop tops from river island which she likes but they only seem to come in a multi colour pack meaning to get one white one I have to buy a full pack of three with two which are no good for school.

At the moment she is reluctant to get bras although she will need them soon. We tried some on in m&s but she said they were itchy and i don't know where else to look for her. Primark did have some small sizes the other day but they were slightly padded which I think is so wrong for an 11 year old.
mskitty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 19, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post

M&s kids section does some good multipack options. Kind of a halfway house between the two, and good first bras. We looked in a lot of places and they were the best. I think they are very soft. Perhaps ours are just well washed!

If bralets wanted (more cropped vest privacy type than cup type) then places like Asda are fine we found.

Edited at 09:28 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 19, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Kat22
Excited about Disney

My daughter only likes the plain white racer back crop tops from John Lewis. They are made of nice thick cotton and wash really well.

https://www.johnlewis.com/john-lewis-partners-girls'-sports-crop-top-pack-of-2-white/p3867307[/url]

Edited at 09:32 AM.
Kat22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 19, 09:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Hopefulholiday
Very Serious Dibber

Hopefulholiday's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
We got cropped tops in the girls section in M&S, some of them were really soft cotton with no frills/lacy bits so can’t imagine they’d be itchy, I’m sure they still do similar. Dd now 15 gets her bras from the teen section in M&S which is within the lingerie section, again they have some some cotton ones but we had her properly measured first time to make sure it fitted right because if not right then they can be uncomfortable.
Next do similar although not sure how much selection they have in store as we tend to order online.
June/July 2019: New York, Riu Plaza & Orlando, villa Sunset Lakes, HRH
Hopefulholiday is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 19, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Asda do white crop tops.
Old 3 Feb 19, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Mobile

Have a look in TK Max. They had lots of crop top bras in yesterday. I got a ton of underwear from their reduced section and it was all really lovely and so cheap. CK knickers for £1.50!
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 19, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Kat22 View Post
My daughter only likes the plain white racer back crop tops from John Lewis. They are made of nice thick cotton and wash really well.

https://www.johnlewis.com/john-lewis-partners-girls'-sports-crop-top-pack-of-2-white/p3867307[/url]
Thank you! Had been searching for these and was about to ask for the link !
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 19, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
disney1st timer
Imagineer

I went to M&S and got dd12 measured and she was too big for any of the first bras! She had to go straight to adults so we bought a couple from there but she’s since tried the primark ones and says they fit better! I’ll take that whilst it lasts, I presume she’ll grow a bit soon and will need measuring and fitting again.
disney1st timer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 19, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Willeve
Imagineer

Mobile

Don’t know if they still do them, but my daughter used to wear racer back white ones from M&S.
Willeve is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 19, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Deggs
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

My daughter is 12 in March and we got some crop tops from H&M last year. I was looking at some really nice teen bras in Debenhams the other day. She may be ready soon. She shaved her armpits for the first time yesterday. Now she knows the sting! I said wait til you have to shave your legs for the first time, I was in bloody agony!

Deggs x
Deggs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List