Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 19 Apr 22, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
cheekydeeky
VIP Dibber

I can’t believe it’s over, I blinked and you’re home. Thanks Helen, as usual I love reading along.

Hope the good old Scottish weather hasn’t been too much of a shock to the system.

Great trippie
cheekydeeky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 22, 12:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Twinklestar1
VIP Dibber

Twinklestar1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
What a fantastic read this has been Helen - thank you for taking the time to do this .
Old 20 Apr 22, 01:06 AM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by scottishnellie View Post
I’m no expert. I only know that the American Advil ingredients are different to uk, and that American Advil works so well for me by busting pain without making me feel druggy yucky. Now that I’m a bit older (possible peri menopausal I don’t know) I can really only have 2 or 3 drinks as my limit and even that can give me a belter of a headache next day. American Advil is the only thing that makes me feel fine within an hour or so.

I’m not in any way saying everyone will be the same! but for me it’s a godsend and when we ran out of our annual stock up (because I usually only buy 1 wee bottle each year!) I missed it when we had an event that involved a couple of drinks.

I also had dental work last year which was awful and the few Advil I had left were the only things that took the edge off and let me function.
Thank you! I feel the only way to truly find out is to partake in enjoying several drinks on our next trip to put it to the test 😂
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 22, 06:33 AM  
Link to this Post
chris123armit
Very Serious Dibber

I always enjoy your trip reports 💕
Thankyou for taking the time to do this!
Old 20 Apr 22, 06:48 AM  
Link to this Post
DUNXandWILL
Apprentice Imagineer

It can't be over 😳😰🙈 not already!

Well I'm so glad you took us along for the ride, can't wait to join you all on the next adventure... Have we booked yet! 🤣 😂

OK so now you have your new job to look forward to and 10 tonnes of secret to get through 🙈 🤣😂 good luck with the job 👍

Take care and if you decide to write a book any time soon then please remember I'm 1st in line for a signed copy 😉😘

D xx

DUNXandWILL is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 22, 07:22 AM  
Link to this Post
4fromsuffolk
Very Serious Dibber

4fromsuffolk's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Me too, I have enjoyed reading your adventures. Take care - hopefully another trip soon xx
4fromsuffolk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 22, 08:27 AM  
Link to this Post
WindyMiller2
Very Serious Dibber

WindyMiller2's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Me too, I really look forward to reading your reports every morning. Looking forward to your next trip - I think you need to go back to finish off your shopping!
WindyMiller2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 22, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
So glad to read that your journey home wasn’t too bad. My trust in BA is low so good to see other than the slight delay and the luggage wait it went pretty smoothly for you. Glad you got some seats in the train, it would be a long journey without them.

Looks like you had an amazing trip. Loved reading about all your shopping and activities, you packed so much in, thanks for doing such a great report. Away now to see where that dress place is and if I can fit it into my plans, oh that Ck lettered bow - no no no! 😂
Old 20 Apr 22, 09:11 AM  
Link to this Post
wreckitralph15
Getting Excited

Always a pleasure to read along xx Always a little sad when you leave. Looking forward to your next adventure xx
wreckitralph15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 22, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by DUNXandWILL View Post
It can't be over 😳😰🙈 not already!

Well I'm so glad you took us along for the ride, can't wait to join you all on the next adventure... Have we booked yet! 🤣 😂

OK so now you have your new job to look forward to and 10 tonnes of secret to get through 🙈 🤣😂 good luck with the job 👍

Take care and if you decide to write a book any time soon then please remember I'm 1st in line for a signed copy 😉😘

D xx
If I ever write that book Donna you will be the first to know!

I must message your auntie Liz to see if she has followed along this year too 😁

Not booked anything else. No idea what we’re doing next so who knows.

Thanks for the wishes on the new job - training starts next week 😁

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List