Notices
Photo, Video & Vlogs Photography, Video and Vlog discussions

Old 17 Jul 22, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Stepaway
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by SamH88 View Post
Molly has now left her full time job with AllEars! But said she is working on some personal stuff so hopefully she will keep doing videos for her own channel.
Totally devastated my BBF2b has left. I hope she starts up something solo soon!
Stepaway is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 22, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Rocking Ewok
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
A big part of the park popularity and ‘cult’ status, FOMO and hype is the social media and Vloggers.

People sit at home seeing someone chasing down a Figment made in China plastic bucket, poor quality and overpriced merchandise, so so vastly overpriced food, or the latest ride, and in their tens of thousands think ‘I’ve got to have some of that’. Me included (well on the rides and hotels).
It is quite funny seeing trends among U.K. vloggers develop, such as the rush to Target, sugar cookies, Blaze Pizza, CHeesecake Factory and various Disney snacks.
Nothing wrong with these things but often seem to just be ticking a list.

We only tried Blaze due to vloggers trying filming it so often and actually it was quite good which surprised me as pizza is hard to get wrong but difficult to be memorable.

In April/May saw quite a few vloggers but didn’t recognise any. Some had some serious gear which takes commitment to carry around in the Florida heat. Others were quite low key.

Only one filming and taking pictures close to us was in a queue in Toystory land, the couple also had a service dog with them (but don’t know who they were).
I don’t mind them as long as they don’t interfere with a ride I am on.
Similar to fireworks, take photos but enjoy the movement and don’t stand there filming with a phone that won’t capture the full show.
Rocking Ewok is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 22, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
derbylass
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by haGGis View Post
I've got a fear of being surrounded by people talking to their subscribers / themselves ? Is it at epidemic levels?
Only person I have ever seen is Tim Tracker
derbylass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 22, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
SteveyJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rocking Ewok View Post
It is quite funny seeing trends among U.K. vloggers develop, such as the rush to Target, sugar cookies, Blaze Pizza, CHeesecake Factory and various Disney snacks.
Nothing wrong with these things but often seem to just be ticking a list.

We only tried Blaze due to vloggers trying filming it so often and actually it was quite good which surprised me as pizza is hard to get wrong but difficult to be memorable.

In April/May saw quite a few vloggers but didn’t recognise any. Some had some serious gear which takes commitment to carry around in the Florida heat. Others were quite low key.

Only one filming and taking pictures close to us was in a queue in Toystory land, the couple also had a service dog with them (but don’t know who they were).
I don’t mind them as long as they don’t interfere with a ride I am on.
Similar to fireworks, take photos but enjoy the movement and don’t stand there filming with a phone that won’t capture the full show.
I'm probably in the minority when I say this but I think Blaze looks absolutely vile. Every single one I've seen in a vlog looks half cooked at best and they need another handful of cheese on.
SteveyJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 22, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Rocking Ewok
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by SteveyJ View Post
I'm probably in the minority when I say this but I think Blaze looks absolutely vile. Every single one I've seen in a vlog looks half cooked at best and they need another handful of cheese on.
Agree that it doesn’t look the best in vlogs but tastes pretty good and is quite reasonable. Went there a few times and wouldn’t have gone back if not good.
Rocking Ewok is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 22, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
fiona88
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by SamH88 View Post
Molly has now left her full time job with AllEars! But said she is working on some personal stuff so hopefully she will keep doing videos for her own channel.
I had no idea, realised Quincy was showing up more and more in videos so it must've been the start of a handover. I really hope she does something as she's way more informative than other vloggers

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
Yes, I long for the old days when DFB was actually about food, and not just clickbait titles! I still like some of the DFB and All Ears content but there are so many I just don’t bother watching now, it gets so samey.
Same, I gave up on DFB a while back, I wanted food not the "BIG CHANGES COMING..." oh its about a temporary bathroom closure
Old 23 Jul 22, 07:16 AM  
Link to this Post
katebush95
VIP Dibber

Really sad that Molly has left Allears 😫 I love her and learnt everything I know about how to get the best out of Genie+ from her videos.

I’m really hoping to see some of my favourite vloggers when I’m there in November 😆 it’s mainly the British ones I watch such as Disney in Detail, Adam and Gary, Brogan Tate, Despicable 3. But obs would love to see Molly 😍 Also might be interesting to see PMM to see if he really is that enthusiastic in real life 🤣

Glenbrook Villa April 2009
Highgrove Villa July 2011
New York New York April 2017

Back to the magic take two! November 2022 Pre-Trip report
katebush95 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List