Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 27 Jun 22, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
rooftopgambler
I have Ears

Congrats on the weight loss - you have inpsired me to try the same for our August trip!
rooftopgambler is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 22, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
halloweenbaby2
VIP Dibber

Looking forward to reading about your choices.
We are really going to miss DDP this time and plan on a lot of offsite meals plus some picnics by the pool as we are trying a villa for the first time.
Approx 6wks to go now and its so exciting, weird thing is with DDP I'd plan every day without it I've got a vague plan of which park we will do but that's it, were we eat and what we'll eat will be decided closer to the time or on the day - feels weird even writing that as I'm a planner
halloweenbaby2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 22, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Tangled88
Excited about Disney

I love your trip reports, what a great selection of things you have planned. I booked Space 220 for Lunch as I didn't realise you could book the lounge. I'll keep trying to see if I can get a last minute booking.

Have a great trip!
Old 27 Jun 22, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
Quick one. Yes or no for the holiday?

Love them
Get the matching T-Shirt too 🙊🙊

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 22, 07:17 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by rooftopgambler View Post
Congrats on the weight loss - you have inpsired me to try the same for our August trip!
Thank you I hope you go for it To be honest I’ve hated it but think it will be worth it in the end

Originally Posted by halloweenbaby2 View Post
Looking forward to reading about your choices.
We are really going to miss DDP this time and plan on a lot of offsite meals plus some picnics by the pool as we are trying a villa for the first time.
Approx 6wks to go now and its so exciting, weird thing is with DDP I'd plan every day without it I've got a vague plan of which park we will do but that's it, were we eat and what we'll eat will be decided closer to the time or on the day - feels weird even writing that as I'm a planner
Thank you for reading : I chopped and changed my mind about going offsite. I did initially have a place at Windsor Hills booked but it fell through. I’m pleased to be doing one more onsite but more than likely if we go again it will be offsite I’m the future.

Originally Posted by Tangled88 View Post
I love your trip reports, what a great selection of things you have planned. I booked Space 220 for Lunch as I didn't realise you could book the lounge. I'll keep trying to see if I can get a last minute booking.

Have a great trip!
Thank you I just didn’t want to pay the full price for Space 220 but really wanted to experience it so the lounge is perfect. I only really looked into this last month so it was quite sudden. The seemed to be much less availability for the lounge though unfortunately

Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
Love them
Get the matching T-Shirt too 🙊🙊
Might go for the hat as well. Hoping to get sponsorship
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 22, 07:48 AM  
Link to this Post
JenD1
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

I remember your previous visits to Ohana George. You’re a brave man. Don’t let it beat you 😂
Old 28 Jun 22, 08:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Steveswift
Trading Disney Pins

Looking forward to this
Steveswift is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 22, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by JenD1 View Post
I remember your previous visits to Ohana George. You’re a brave man. Don’t let it beat you 😂
Positive Mental Attitude. Going to beat Ohana this time

Originally Posted by Steveswift View Post
Looking forward to this
Thank you for reading
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 22, 07:20 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
The full Food & Wine Festival menus have been released. There is honesty so many things I would get. I think I’m in trouble that day

Full list below.

disneytouristblog/20...l-booth-menus/
Old 29 Jun 22, 07:42 AM  
Link to this Post
rach19
Imagineer

rach19's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
The full Food & Wine Festival menus have been released. There is honesty so many things I would get. I think I’m in trouble that day

Full list below.

disneytouristblog/20...l-booth-menus/
After seeing the menus for food and wine festival I am planning another afternoon there as there are so many things on my list to try.
Cabana bay, gulf coast and Miami Aug 2018
All Star Music and Dolphin split stay Aug/Sept 2022
rach19 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List