Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 1 Aug 22, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

The Disney priority card (green card)is for people with life long medical medical conditions & the Disney access card (orange card) is for temporary conditions, like a pregnant woman/ broken leg etc.

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 22, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Graeme1978
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by Vic1disney View Post
Can someone who has proper experience with this please help me.
I understand everyone’s good intentions, but I think a lot of people get mixed up between U.K. access cards and DLP access card so I just can’t seem to get a clear answer and it confuses me further 🙈😅
Which is better/seen as the most beneficial for my child, a *DLP* Easy access card or the DLP priority card? Is there one that we wouldn’t be entitled to? Or if entitled to both, which should we chose to apply for?
Yes, we have a *UK* access card card in hand for him ready to present which holds the queue/crowds logo and toileting logo.
TIA xx
If you have a UK Access Card, then you need to use that to apply for a Disneyland Paris Priority Card upto 1 month before your visit...

disneylandparis/en-g...priority-card/

That will gain you priority access to rides, restaurants, character meets etc.
Graeme1978 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 22, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Vic1disney
Trainee Dibber

Thank you guys.
My son is on the spectrum and finds time a difficult thing to manage. If I say I need 3 minutes to finish what I’m doing to make him a sandwich, he will literally count down 3 minutes. Indefinite amounts of time he just doesn’t get the concept of, he sees it that he could be there forever 🙈. He can also find people being too close to him for long periods overwhelming. We can’t completely avoid it, but it would be great to reduce the amount of time he has to endure it x
Vic1disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 22, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Vic1disney View Post
Thank you guys.
My son is on the spectrum and finds time a difficult thing to manage. If I say I need 3 minutes to finish what I’m doing to make him a sandwich, he will literally count down 3 minutes. Indefinite amounts of time he just doesn’t get the concept of, he sees it that he could be there forever 🙈. He can also find people being too close to him for long periods overwhelming. We can’t completely avoid it, but it would be great to reduce the amount of time he has to endure it x
2 of my sons with asd are like this,the priority pass was great,worked really well,pick up from hotel concierge if you can,the queue to get the pass at guest services was 40 minutes,which was a struggle tbh ,although Ive heard the queues can be much longer than that.
nadya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 22, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
top4
Imagineer

We're just back and my teen has ASD ,he functions quite well ,but enclosed tight busy spaces with lots of people close to him ,not so much.i applied online before we went for a priority card using out National Disability card which I'd applied for using his DLA paperwork ,it cost £18for 3 years and was all the evidence needed.
The pass was invaluable,collected the night before we entered the park(stayed onsite).most rides we entered through the priority lane,very few through the exit.since covid people still seem to give themselves space around them so that works forks for us ! lol ... meeting characters you get a time slot to return.the experience was a positive one with friendly and helpful staff xx
top4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 22, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Vic1disney
Trainee Dibber

Aw thank you everyone for your help. I’ve found the link to apply for the priority pass before leaving on the app, from what you’ve all said that’s what we need.
We are new to all this (even though we’ve known since he was 18 months that he thought and saw the world differently). We’ve had some really hard situations before and just powered through x
Vic1disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 22, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Wazza
Imagineer

Got back yesterday.

DD14 is T1 diabetic and due to hormones sugar level all over the place so long queues were a worry.

We took her last hospital letter with us and she was given an easy access card at the hotel concierge desk. Basically a cast member at the ride would give her a time to return based on queue length and then we’d go at alloted time and were able to use the fast pass/priority lanes.
Wazza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 22, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
The Disney priority card (green card)is for people with life long medical medical conditions & the Disney access card (orange card) is for temporary conditions, like a pregnant woman/ broken leg etc.
LouLou they give a white bracelet for pregnancy but no longer give any Access Cards for anything temporary at all.
It's a Priority (instant access) or an Access Card (given return time).
I've researched about this a LOT As taking my mam next year in a wheelchair. From what I understand it's a fairly recent change to the system with different colour coding and accepted evidence xx
Enchanted is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 22, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Vic1disney
Trainee Dibber

So my sons UK access card with the ‘queue’ symbol is enough for the priority card?
Old 13 Aug 22, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Enchanted View Post
LouLou they give a white bracelet for pregnancy but no longer give any Access Cards for anything temporary at all.
It's a Priority (instant access) or an Access Card (given return time).
I've researched about this a LOT As taking my mam next year in a wheelchair. From what I understand it's a fairly recent change to the system with different colour coding and accepted evidence xx
Oh ok, must be a recent change but saying that I’ve not been since Christmas 2019. We have always got the priority card for my son, the green card so only know how this works. We go in 4 weeks so I’ll report if there’s any changes xx

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List