Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 9 Aug 22, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Is September a good time to go?

DS and I are discussing a little trip in the first week of sept.
We have been before in sept but made the mistake of including a Weekend which was a massive mistake. Horribly busy and no fireworks.
I’m thinking tues and wed this time.
Do any regular visitors have any thoughts on whether that’s a bad time to visit? And will there be fireworks?
We last went to DLP 15 years ago and realise things change!

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 22, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Vanillapod View Post
DS and I are discussing a little trip in the first week of sept.
We have been before in sept but made the mistake of including a Weekend which was a massive mistake. Horribly busy and no fireworks.
I’m thinking tues and wed this time.
Do any regular visitors have any thoughts on whether that’s a bad time to visit? And will there be fireworks?
We last went to DLP 15 years ago and realise things change!
We go in 4 weeks. Arrive on Sunday leave Thursday so I can let you know. Weather will still be gorgeous & schools will have gone back but I’m expecting it to be busy anyway due to the new marvel Avengers campus. But I don’t think summer busy!
And yes, there will be fireworks!

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 22, 06:32 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

We’re going early September too, not been before so unsure whether it will be manageable especially due to the Avengers Campus being open now. If you’re staying onsite you do have the bonus of the early opening hour too

However, UK and French schools have returned by then. I believe Spanish schools are a week later, but we couldn’t leave it that late due to DD returning to uni, so if you could leave to mid September it may be even quieter.

We’ve been to WDW at Easter and coped fine with crowd levels then, although obviously fast passes helped.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 22, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
ParisCamper
New Poster (5)

We'll be there second week of September. Seems like a quieter (when is Disney ever quiet?) period, reasonable weather expectations, and cheaper park tickets too.
ParisCamper is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 22, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

We arrive 5/9 but not hitting Disney until 6&7th.
Fingers crossed for us all! I’m so looking forward to it!
Delighted to hear there will be fireworks. DS was 3 when we last went and it was his first Disney trip. No fireworks! 😭😭

*We’ll then have 3 days when we get back to get DS sorted for checking into halls

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973

Edited at 09:47 PM.
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 22, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Delighted to hear there will be fireworks. DS was 3 when we last went and it was his first Disney trip. No fireworks! 😭😭
Here’s the park hours for your dates in September. Fireworks will start at 9pm. Have a great time!✨
disneylandparis/en-u...rs/park-hours/

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 22, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

*We’ll then have 3 days when we get back to get DS sorted for checking into halls
We arrive the 5th as well, we’re staying until the Saturday staying at Sequoia Lodge.

Our DD has a week then before she starts her masters degree 😀
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 22, 07:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

We did early September in 2017 and it was lovely. Yes, almost everyone you heard in the parks was Spanish, and it was busier than we thought it would be - but not crazy busy.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 22, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
Here’s the park hours for your dates in September. Fireworks will start at 9pm. Have a great time!✨
disneylandparis/en-u...rs/park-hours/
Thank you!

Old 12 Aug 22, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
We arrive the 5th as well, we’re staying until the Saturday staying at Sequoia Lodge.

Our DD has a week then before she starts her masters degree 😀
Exciting times! Same university or elsewhere?
I need to make sure everything is packed up and ready or we will definitely forget things!