Old 23 Apr 08, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Carol_G
Imagineer

Carol_G's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 22
Originally Posted by mitch84 View Post
So who are the 9 next year, your 4, Chris, Mum + Dad?

I generally don't know how you coped, you looked after those littlies, planned everything, cooked, cleaned, shopped AND didn't get to your ADR's and fave parks!

Well you live and learn.

Poor Chris must have been really tough for him...
Hi Mitch it was hard but he done well. He had moments when he spoke to his mum when you could see he was upset but he was a tropper and had a ball.

Lol and looking after the little ones is nothing new, there here just now i think because i play with them constant and do things with them like (attempt to) bake or make puppets etc thast why they cling to me but i love it. I also enjoy the general housework and cleaning, i am very very sad ! Cathy helped keep it clean too but Tracy and Scott left everything at their backsides and i only really cooked breakfast or the odd Pizza so wasnt difficult. Scott cooked once and Tracy helped a couple of times. I wouldnt dream of letting Eddie near a cooker lol.

In the summer there will be Eddie, Myself, Edward, Sarah who is Edwards Girlfriend - thank god as that boy was attached to a laptop most of the holiday, in fact the laptop is now called Sarah !

Edward & 'Sarah'

Stephen, Chris, My Neice Holly - this will be her 3rd trip as i have took her twice before. She is 13 and her last visit was when she was 8 and of course my disney daft mum and dad.

Others have asked to come but i have not replied lol, i wonder why ! We may become a 10 with one more of Stephens friends joining us but wont know until lolser to the time if he can get time off work.

Edited at 06:01 PM.
Carol_G is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 08, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post

Yes Carol Im still nursing. I work in Irvine in the community.

And if you cn find a photo of ME in lycra then go ahead and post...lol

Just expect the Dibb to be off line for a few weeks as it recovers...if it ever does

Janie
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 08, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Carol_G
Imagineer

Carol_G's Reviews
Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
Just expect the Dibb to be off line for a few weeks as it recovers...if it ever does
Carol_G is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 08, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post

Fantastic trip report really enjoyed reading it I think you deserve a medal..
Old 24 Apr 08, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post

Wow Carol what a trip report! You definately deserve a medal for all your planning and for keeping your patience with 'certain' people. We have done the 'MiL', 'extended family' and 'kids 'friends' holidays as well, and I have to be honest 'NEVER AGAIN! '. Am sticking now to just the four of us.

Enjoyed all your reports and the lovely pics. Tryng to talk hubby into getting the photopass as it seems such a great offer and you get some great pics.

So glad young Chris got the all clear, must have been a very worrying time for you all.

Wish you all a wonderful trip in August.
Old 25 Apr 08, 12:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Carol_G
Imagineer

Carol_G's Reviews
Originally Posted by Butterfly61 View Post
Wow Carol what a trip report! You definately deserve a medal for all your planning and for keeping your patience with 'certain' people. We have done the 'MiL', 'extended family' and 'kids 'friends' holidays as well, and I have to be honest 'NEVER AGAIN! '. Am sticking now to just the four of us.

Enjoyed all your reports and the lovely pics. Tryng to talk hubby into getting the photopass as it seems such a great offer and you get some great pics.

So glad young Chris got the all clear, must have been a very worrying time for you all.

Wish you all a wonderful trip in August.
Thanks Theresa

Photopass was worth every penny for us and we got some brilliant photos, too many to pop on here.

I will get it again in August. There are some people who wouldnt recommend it but as long as you use it and get lots of different poses done then its worth it.

If they dont offer the special poses like tinkerbell or the lion cub, then ask. Also do some funny things too, we got a couple deleted of our CD as the CM told DH to scare me in front of TOT and he started to strangle me she said funny not blinking hurt me lol

Anyway that didnt make it to the CD but she had said it probably wouldnt as Disney wont let any photos that show anyone being harmed or rude processed.

Remember and pre-order before you go to save $$$, if you decide not to 'buy' the photos when you get back home, Disney will refund your money
Old 25 Apr 08, 08:24 AM  
Link to this Post
moolie19
Imagineer

moolie19's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
i have just spent ages reading all of these and they were fantastic. I cant wait to read the one from the next holiday.
moolie19 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 08, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by _tinkerbell_ View Post
Thanks Theresa

Photopass was worth every penny for us and we got some brilliant photos, too many to pop on here.

I will get it again in August. There are some people who wouldnt recommend it but as long as you use it and get lots of different poses done then its worth it.

If they dont offer the special poses like tinkerbell or the lion cub, then ask. Also do some funny things too, we got a couple deleted of our CD as the CM told DH to scare me in front of TOT and he started to strangle me she said funny not blinking hurt me lol

Anyway that didnt make it to the CD but she had said it probably wouldnt as Disney wont let any photos that show anyone being harmed or rude processed.

Remember and pre-order before you go to save $$$, if you decide not to 'buy' the photos when you get back home, Disney will refund your money
Thanks Carol for all the info. Still trying to convince DH. He hates his photo been taken so will have to persuade him somehow it just seems very good value and a good way of making sure we can all be in the photos', it is usually me taking them all and only being in a few
Old 29 Apr 08, 10:33 AM  
Link to this Post

Great reports Carol, thanks so much for posting*
it's so hard trying to please all of the people all of the time* It must have been so hard to hold your tongue! In-laws are a funny species* I'm looking forward to this years trippie with your 'Disney daft' parents* I've got some of those too BTW* So pleased that everything turned out well for chris, must have been a big relief Thanks again, Claire xx
Old 29 Apr 08, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Carol_G
Imagineer

Carol_G's Reviews
Originally Posted by Butterfly61 View Post
Thanks Carol for all the info. Still trying to convince DH. He hates his photo been taken so will have to persuade him somehow it just seems very good value and a good way of making sure we can all be in the photos', it is usually me taking them all and only being in a few
Im the same, i alwasy take the photos so i never have to be in them but with Photopass there was no excuse. Its really nice though to look back at them and im glad i did it.