Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 24 May 13, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaDave
Imagineer

FloridaDave's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7
I'm surprised I didn't kick seven shades out of both of them. Part is me is proud I didn't, part of me wishes I did.
FloridaDave is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 13, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
1andrea
Swimming at the All Star Resort

Almost a day free of Brangelina, now that is a holiday!

The "Little Red" poacher storyline has been removed from the safari.

Hurry up with the next instalment puuurrrwwweeaasssee Daaawwwaaavvveeee!
1andrea is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 13, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
pandanne
Imagineer

I take my hat off to you - I would be sitting in some lovely Florida jail by now having committed premeditated murder... However, you did manage some family time today - so not all bad. So looking forward to the next instalment.
Old 24 May 13, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
markiemark90
Very Serious Dibber

markiemark90's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Jollymon View Post
I would like to see a picture of brangelina...
I love your trip reports Please post a pcture of Brangelina I am dying to see what they look like also!

I cant believe you did not just leave them at 9:00am.

Are they your friends or relatives?

Mark
markiemark90 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 13, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaDave
Imagineer

FloridaDave's Reviews
Originally Posted by markiemark90 View Post
Are they your friends or relatives?

Mark
If they were relatives I would kill myself in order to reduce chances of my gene's being infected and me passing on Brangelinaism.

They are ex-friends, or rather - he is an ex-friend (not for the first time) and she is just someone who was forced upon us.
(UPCOMING)2018- Florida V6.0beta (Aug) Pre-Trip Report 2016- Mexico (Aug) Menorca (Oct), 2015- NYC & Florida, 2014- Gran Canaria, Aug (Puerto Rico), 2013- Florida, Aug/Sep (Clearwater and Westhaven Villa) - Pre-Trip Report, 2012- Florida, Aug (Sunset Lakes Villa) - Brangelina Trip Report, 2011- Santorini, Aug (Kamari Hotel - Sisters Wedding), 2010- Florida, Aug (Rolling Hills Villa), 2009- Florida, Aug/Sep (Clear Creek Villa)
FloridaDave is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 13, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
thepricefamily
Apprentice Imagineer

Looking forward to the next instalment. This is definitely a warning to anyone thinking if going on holiday with 'friends'!
HRH Club Level & AKL Savannah Club Level 2020
thepricefamily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 13, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Wozi
Imagineer

I can't believe you have throttled Brangelia yet or worse. Glad to hear that you finally had family day
Old 24 May 13, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
markiemark90
Very Serious Dibber

markiemark90's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by FloridaDave View Post
If they were relatives I would kill myself in order to reduce chances of my gene's being infected and me passing on Brangelinaism.

They are ex-friends, or rather - he is an ex-friend (not for the first time) and she is just someone who was forced upon us.
thanks for update!

i liked your line on not being able to operate the intercom in villa yet you work in IT! Its like me 30 years in IT, leave my phone on silent and nearly asked my staff why it was not ringing!

Mark
markiemark90 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 13, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaDave
Imagineer

FloridaDave's Reviews
Originally Posted by markiemark90 View Post
thanks for update!

i liked your line on not being able to operate the intercom in villa yet you work in IT! Its like me 30 years in IT, leave my phone on silent and nearly asked my staff why it was not ringing!

Mark
Honestly the phone had an 'Int' button and I knew they were '3' as we were 2, Emily was 4 and there was no phone in the last room - so you'd presume you would press 'Int' then the extension.

No - it was like 'Press Int, press 'your' internal number, count to 7, sing a song (of no more than 3 verses, 2 choruses) press 'Int', put your left leg in, spin round 3 times anti-clockwise, spin 231 degrees clockwise, press 'Int', press the extension number you want, talk to an idiot.
(UPCOMING)2018- Florida V6.0beta (Aug) Pre-Trip Report 2016- Mexico (Aug) Menorca (Oct), 2015- NYC & Florida, 2014- Gran Canaria, Aug (Puerto Rico), 2013- Florida, Aug/Sep (Clearwater and Westhaven Villa) - Pre-Trip Report, 2012- Florida, Aug (Sunset Lakes Villa) - Brangelina Trip Report, 2011- Santorini, Aug (Kamari Hotel - Sisters Wedding), 2010- Florida, Aug (Rolling Hills Villa), 2009- Florida, Aug/Sep (Clear Creek Villa)
Old 25 May 13, 12:55 AM  
Link to this Post
miss_mouse
Imagineer

Love that ending : )

@adeandlisadodisney

All of my Trip Reports...Here!
miss_mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List