Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 10 Jun 16, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Harry Potter PJs! Yes!

What a fab day - can't believe how quiet US was! Some lovely photos but keep hearing what a pain their photo pass system is. Given all the tech in the park now you'd think they'd fix that!

Can't believe you like FJ more than Gringotts-it makes me feel nauseous unfortunately but the queue is obviously amazing.

Your afternoon relaxing and drinking cocktails sounds excellent - so much fun. We popped into NBC for a drink and wish we had eaten there it look so nice xx
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 16, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
What a brilliant day
It was so much fun! Thanks for reading along

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Harry Potter PJs! Yes!

What a fab day - can't believe how quiet US was! Some lovely photos but keep hearing what a pain their photo pass system is. Given all the tech in the park now you'd think they'd fix that!

Can't believe you like FJ more than Gringotts-it makes me feel nauseous unfortunately but the queue is obviously amazing.

Your afternoon relaxing and drinking cocktails sounds excellent - so much fun. We popped into NBC for a drink and wish we had eaten there it look so nice xx
Yes I am really hoping they can update their photo system by the next time we visit! But still so happy with all the photos we came away with

Haha I still remember coming off FJ for the very first time and being in an absolute daze by how good it was... like no other rise I have ever experienced before... it has my heart forever
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 16, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
pho3nix
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Thanks for sharing your trippie - getting me very excited for my trip!

So glad I've booked a stay at a Universal hotel - you seem to have made the most of it and looking the Potter pj's! X
pho3nix is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 16, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by pho3nix View Post
Thanks for sharing your trippie - getting me very excited for my trip!

So glad I've booked a stay at a Universal hotel - you seem to have made the most of it and looking the Potter pj's! X
Staying at universal was definitely a highlight of the trip, you will love it! I can't imagine we will ever go without staying there now
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 16, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie4Mickey
Imagineer

What a great day! I really want to stay at a universal hotel for the benefits of early entry and express passes, but there are too many of us going this year! But I will definitely look to do this on a future visit!

Where did you get your HP pj's from? I love them!

Instagram: kimberlys_journeyy
Youtube: Kimberly's Journey
Orlando 16 - Food Report
We got engaged trip 19 - Food Report
Minnie4Mickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 16, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Minnie4Mickey View Post
What a great day! I really want to stay at a universal hotel for the benefits of early entry and express passes, but there are too many of us going this year! But I will definitely look to do this on a future visit!

Where did you get your HP pj's from? I love them!
It was totally worth every penny, I definitely recommend it for a future visit!

The HP PJs were from Primark, a bargain at £8!
Old 15 Jun 16, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie4Mickey
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
It was totally worth every penny, I definitely recommend it for a future visit!

The HP PJs were from Primark, a bargain at £8!
So many things I want to do! Really must start saving again, do you have any plans to go back?

Oh wow, I will have to make a trip to Primark and get some new Disney PJ's as well!

Instagram: kimberlys_journeyy
Youtube: Kimberly's Journey
Orlando 16 - Food Report
We got engaged trip 19 - Food Report
Minnie4Mickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 16, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Minnie4Mickey View Post
So many things I want to do! Really must start saving again, do you have any plans to go back?

Oh wow, I will have to make a trip to Primark and get some new Disney PJ's as well!
No plans at the moment which is rather heart-breaking... although I am thinking perhaps 2018 as I'm not sure we can stay away much longer than that!

Definitely check out Primark, they have so many great Disney PJs at the moment!
Old 16 Jun 16, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Hotel looks well nice, can't believe how quiet the park was. Great to have a bit of pool time, it looks really nice there. We might have to have a visit over when we stay at Universal
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 16, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by juliab View Post
Hotel looks well nice, can't believe how quiet the park was. Great to have a bit of pool time, it looks really nice there. We might have to have a visit over when we stay at Universal
We were so lucky with how quiet it was, it really makes such a difference! The pool at HRH was fab, I am desperate to go back already!