Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 13 Jul 16, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Hi Lisa! Another great day - my goodness you packed a lot in!

Love the photos of you at Epcot in the evening, looks pretty. The notepad and pen for your hallway is really lovely, I want one! I need notes for everything these days, I have reached that age where I can't remember why I have entered the room!

I will be sad when your report is over too. Have really enjoyed reading it thanks for sharing.
The notepad and pen come in very handy, I love a good list so they are perfect for that!

I'm so sad it's coming to and end too, thank you so much for reading along with it!

Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
It's good to see someone else do as much shopping as we do and also have as many McDonald's visits
I've put the Lion King show on our must do list for this year, so many people have recommended it but we've never got around to it before!
Shopping and McDonalds milkshakes make for the perfect holiday!

You are going to love FOTLK, I was completely blown away!

Originally Posted by Rataouille92 View Post
What is a landrys card?
Great day out! I have enjoyed your TR
Landrys is a dining club that you can join and you get priority seating at certain restaurants plus a joining credit of $25 and a birthday credit of $25 every year. It's brilliant! There are lots of threads on here with more details, and you can check out the website here:

landrysselect

Originally Posted by Buffton View Post
Just finished reading an epic 4/5 days! Brilliant! Did AK grow on you this trip? Off to read Rachel's latest reports now, enjoying the cross over between them!
Thanks for writing!
Lizzie x
Thank you for reading! FOTLK has certainly given me a new-found appreciation for AK that's for sure! Just wish it had been a little less wet so we could have got more done

I have loved crossing over with Rach's TR, I will be so sad when they both come to an end!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 16, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

What a fab day, isn't the Lion King show amazing. I too had tears in my eyes!
I can't believe you're both not dead on your feet yet, you're sure getting your money's worth from the tickets 😃
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 16, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
I love AK but totally agree that it always feels so much hotter there. FOTLK is brilliant, it gets me every time.

Lovely photo's at Epcot I have the music from Illuminations, I love it so much.

OMG twizzlers!

Can't believe you're coming to the end of your holiday, so enjoying reading about it
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 16, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
What a fab day, isn't the Lion King show amazing. I too had tears in my eyes!
I can't believe you're both not dead on your feet yet, you're sure getting your money's worth from the tickets 😃
Haha yes we certainly made use of those 14 day tickets!

Originally Posted by juliab View Post
I love AK but totally agree that it always feels so much hotter there. FOTLK is brilliant, it gets me every time.

Lovely photo's at Epcot I have the music from Illuminations, I love it so much.

OMG twizzlers!

Can't believe you're coming to the end of your holiday, so enjoying reading about it
AK is always so hot, happy it isn't just me who thinks this!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 16, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
JenD1
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Omg you two don't half pack a lot into your days! I loved the Howard and Hilda stripey top look A great read as always. We hated Dinosaur I also felt I was going to bounce out

I've only got your last full day to read
Old 25 Jul 16, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JenD1 View Post
Omg you two don't half pack a lot into your days! I loved the Howard and Hilda stripey top look A great read as always. We hated Dinosaur I also felt I was going to bounce out

I've only got your last full day to read
Haha we certainly do pack our days out when we are there!
Old 26 Jul 16, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Fab day! You manage to do so much, I love the Lion King, my boys were picked to be part of the finale last year, I was so emotional, amazing memories! xx
Old 26 Jul 16, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 2littleboys View Post
Fab day! You manage to do so much, I love the Lion King, my boys were picked to be part of the finale last year, I was so emotional, amazing memories! xx
Oh my goodness, I was choked up watching strangers in the finale, I can only imagine how emotional it must be seeing your own children! What amazing memories
Old 8 Aug 16, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandosgr8
Imagineer

orlandosgr8's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Another fully packed day, love how you fill your days doing so much, sad that this trip report is coming to an end

Orlando 02,04,06,07,08,10,11,12,13,14,16, 18 &
New York 06, 11 and Smoky Mountains 14
orlandosgr8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 16, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by orlandosgr8 View Post
Another fully packed day, love how you fill your days doing so much, sad that this trip report is coming to an end
We certainly kept ourselves busy! I always feel like as soon as we stop we are missing out on doing something, no wonder we come home exhausted!