Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 22 Oct 16, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
The Duchess
Apprentice Imagineer

Me and My Girls 2016 - Day 2

Day 2...

We were awake at 4.30am 😡 tried to go back to bed but it didn't happen. We needed an early start to as EMH were 7am at MK. Dressed by 5.30 we wandered through to the bus line. We were first but closely followed. The bus arrived at 6.10 and we were at MK in time to be front of the line to get in. Oh my what an experience being shuffled up main street beautiful in the early morning light but a little like sheep herding 😂 In the next 2.5 hours we did 12 rides and met Alice. This included dd2s first attempt at a biggish ride (space mountain) which she was scared and delighted in equal measure and our first FP SDMT. Here was our first bit of Disney magic, as we got off DD2 said I love it can we go again. I said next time we visit there's too much of a queue, but a CM overheard and let us straight back on. DD2 could not believe it. Next was DD1s character meal choice breakfast at Crystal Palace. As not on the dining plan this was fairly expensive, but for us so worth it. Not only for the breakfast lasagne but also to see DD2 become a child again as Eeyore arrived 😍 I wasn't feeling great by now (bad headache) so decided to let the girls do Buzz alone whilst I rehydrated then we decided to make Splash mountain our last ride. On route we met Mary Poppins, (one of my favourites). Suitably soaked we caught the bus back to ASS. After a powernap the girls swam, whilst I caught up on our photos on the MDE love this feature. Then we walked to McDonald's before bed. We also opened our parcels today. Think we have enough BBW stuff for a year 😂😂

I Drive -1990 / Windsor Hills 2008
Vegas - 2014
Spandau in Dubai 40th b day trip - 2015
3 weeks all Star sports\ cabana bay 2016
The Duchess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 16, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Dutchdisneyfan
Apprentice Imagineer

Lovely day <3
Dutchdisneyfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 16, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Just catching up and everything sounds fantastic , love the little extra ride on sdmt...hope you get a bit more Disney Magic during your stay... how are you finding ASSports? We loved our stay there ...McDonald's nearby very handy lol... we stayed at back end of touchdown opposite the kids play area which was handy for my youngest... and really handy for main pool, food court etc... enjoy rest of your holiday and look forward to reading more
Sam
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 16, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
minniemicky
slightly serious Dibber

I didn't know mcdonalds was walking distance from all star sports, we are staying at all star movies is that walking distance.
Great day looking forward to reading more
minniemicky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 16, 01:39 AM  
Link to this Post
The Duchess
Apprentice Imagineer

Loving All Star Sports. We are in surfs up, which suits us perfectly. We walked to McDonald's last night for tea.😆

It isn't very far to ASM so you could walk it. It took us 10 minutes. Only bit is crossing the road back if it's dark, it's got lights to cross but you just have to watch out for right hand turners.

I Drive -1990 / Windsor Hills 2008
Vegas - 2014
Spandau in Dubai 40th b day trip - 2015
3 weeks all Star sports\ cabana bay 2016
The Duchess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 16, 08:46 AM  
Link to this Post
minniemicky
slightly serious Dibber

Thank you, crossing the road was the bit I was worried about, I will pack some lights , thanks again
minniemicky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List