Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 13 Sep 12, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post
hayes37
Very Serious Dibber

hayes37's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
1st time in Vegas

Hi guys good to be back on the Dibb.
Dgf has booked us 7 nights
at Harrahs 8 Jan 13 for my 50th .Gonna be hooked on this forum for next couple of months .Got so many questions carnt list them all now,looking at doin gc on my b'day all ready looked at papillon after reading threads grand celebration tour $568 if i book now looks good price.Should i book now or when get there.Hope all you guys bear with me over next couple of months gonna be a pain while i work what to cram in the time while we are there.
Thanks
2013 Sweetwater club
hayes37 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 12, 12:12 AM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I also did the Canyon tour with Papillion imo you are much better off booking it before you go, that way you can choose the day you want (i suggest as early as possible in the trip just incase it has to be rescheduled for bad weather etc)..

And imo there are no savings to be had by booking it whilst there, i've seen all the books with discount vouchers but the trips are more expensive in the first place.
daytonababe is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 12, 05:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Diamonddog2801
Imagineer

Not sure if the Canyon in January is that busy, and you always have a risk with weather too. But booking prior to going seems to be the best choice.

For your trip generally, try reading the "Vegas Planning Index" thread in my signature (or at the top of the forum, as a sticky) and see if that helps.
Diamonddog2801 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 12, 07:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Bella1
Imagineer

Bella1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
We booked Papillon before we went. We were unfortunate in that we had bad weather. They offered to reschedule us but we didn't have any other day to go so we flew out to the Canyon, had lunch and flew back as they couldn't fly the helicopters. When we got back we were given a complete refund immediately so I would certainly recommend them for customer service! (although obviously I would rather have experienced the GC prpoerly)
Bella1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 12, 07:09 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread