Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 12 Oct 14, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Thelostprincess
Excited about Disney

Thelostprincess's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Another Photopass + question

Just a bit confused with it. I'm hoping to pre book and add it on to our package! Just a couple of questions -

1 - I've booked with my sister and her family (4 adults and 2 children in total) Would the photopasses cover all of us?

2 - Is it just character meets? or do they include the ride photos or anything else?

Hope that makes sense, thanks!

We're going in March
Thelostprincess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 14, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
cazspence
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Yes it can include as many people as you like, you get 1 card and 2 smaller cards so if you go different ways you can all add photos into same account. And it includes all photos taken, rides/meets and hotel( if you go before November)
cazspence is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 14, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Thelostprincess
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by cazspence View Post
Yes it can include as many people as you like, you get 1 card and 2 smaller cards so if you go different ways you can all add photos into same account. And it includes all photos taken, rides/meets and hotel( if you go before November)
Thank you, that was very helpful! Sounds like a great deal to me, will def be adding it on now I know that. Are there every photographers at different points in the park like by the castle etc? x
Thelostprincess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 14, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
cazspence
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Thelostprincess View Post
Thank you, that was very helpful! Sounds like a great deal to me, will def be adding it on now I know that. Are there every photographers at different points in the park like by the castle etc? x
Not at the moment. Just the usual scheduled character meets. But that may change in the future (hopefully).
cazspence is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 14, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Thelostprincess
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by cazspence View Post
Not at the moment. Just the usual scheduled character meets. But that may change in the future (hopefully).
I hope so too, that'd be a lovely extra! x
Old 14 Oct 14, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
KELLYSGIRL
Excited about Disney

how do u get the photopass+ thing can you get it before u go or do u have to get it there
KELLYSGIRL is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 14, 07:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Thelostprincess
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by KELLYSGIRL View Post
how do u get the photopass+ thing can you get it before u go or do u have to get it there
You can call Disney and they will add it on to your package, I think you can also buy it when you're there but I'm not too sure. I believe it's cheaper to buy in advance and I think it's 50 euro x
Old 15 Oct 14, 08:24 AM  
Link to this Post

Having big issues trying to get photopass + on my booking :-( I booked with thomas Cook. I emailed disney who advised thomas cook could add it now they are saying only those who book direct through disney can pre book it at the cheaper rate! So annoyed
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 14, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
cazspence
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyDad82 View Post
Having big issues trying to get photopass + on my booking :-( I booked with thomas Cook. I emailed disney who advised thomas cook could add it now they are saying only those who book direct through disney can pre book it at the cheaper rate! So annoyed
That's one of the main reasons I always book direct. So that I can add or alter if needed. Sorry I know that's not much help.
But yes I was also told the offer is only available to holidays booked direct with disney.
Old 15 Oct 14, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
suebo
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyDad82 View Post
I booked through a travel agent and when they spoke to disney they said that travel agents can't add it on and it's only if you book direct. Bit annoying as we have booked direct with disney just via a travel agent.
I can't see it being long before agents can add it on as well (hopefully)
suebo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread