Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 30 Jun 19, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by FamilyGWales View Post
Very pleased to read this. Don't be tempted to do too much too soon and enjoy your own bed. There's something lovely and familiar about it isn't there?
Oh it was so welcoming and my gorgeous grandmother had been to clean, bought new bedding and popped a scented candle on so it was all fresh and cosy - I cried it was so nice!
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 19, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by lindyT View Post
How amazing for you to be Dibbing from home today. I can only imagine how happy this makes you! Sending best wishes for your continued recovery. Thinking of you, Linda
Oh Linda! You are spot on... dibbing at home, with a cuppa watching my garden go by - I found it very hard to believe I would be home at any point but let alone so quickly and feeling so reasonable. I am so lucky and thank you for all your support - you’re kind words have been amazing
Old 30 Jun 19, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

Great news - you have done remarkably well. It’s really pleasing to hear about the high quality care you have received on the NHS - especially how all the different disciplines have worked together, unfortunately it’s not always the case. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Omega1 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 19, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
belfastbabe
Apprentice Imagineer

belfastbabe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 8
So glad that you're home safe and sound. I hope that being able to spend time on the dibb in the comfort of your own home will help with your recuperation. Best wishes from n.ireland!
belfastbabe is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 19, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
disneywiseowl
VIP Dibber

disneywiseowl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
So glad you’re home & resting! You’ve coped so well. There may be times when you’re feeling a bit down/fed up etc but you can always post on here, where there’s loads of Dibbers ready to cheer you up.
🤒😷🙁😕🙂✈️🧳👙☀️😎
disneywiseowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 19, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Omega1 View Post
Great news - you have done remarkably well. It’s really pleasing to hear about the high quality care you have received on the NHS - especially how all the different disciplines have worked together, unfortunately it’s not always the case. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Thank you I couldn’t fault my care and treatment - it was so organised and all interlinked to ensure all aspects were covered. I’d like to think this is the standard all the time but I am aware that it does not always happen this way - though in my opinion, it definitely should.
Old 30 Jun 19, 12:05 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by belfastbabe View Post
So glad that you're home safe and sound. I hope that being able to spend time on the dibb in the comfort of your own home will help with your recuperation. Best wishes from n.ireland!
Aw thank you! I am sure I have many dibbing days ahead as I rest up and get back to full health.
Old 30 Jun 19, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by disneywiseowl View Post
So glad you’re home & resting! You’ve coped so well. There may be times when you’re feeling a bit down/fed up etc but you can always post on here, where there’s loads of Dibbers ready to cheer you up.
🤒😷🙁😕🙂✈️🧳👙☀️😎
The most happy thing for me is I can post on the DIBB still and know my November trip is awaiting me!

It was such a relief to know, all being well, my Disney days are still in full swing
Old 30 Jun 19, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Melvin Pearce
Imagineer

Melvin Pearce's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
We wish you a speedy recovery.

Have a good rest

Enjoy Dibbing and looking forward to your November Trip.

Melvin and Lesley
Old 30 Jun 19, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

Amazing news,remember to take care of yourself and rest up!.Sounds like you have fantastic family and friends to support you along the road to recovery.
nadya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List