Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 29 Jan 20, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Cupcake33
Excited about Disney

Kennedy Space Centre with transportation

Looking at doing a day trip here, we are staying onsite at disney and won't have a car so want transportation too. Can anyone recommend a good company to go with? Thanks
Cupcake33 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 20, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Hi
We’re doing the same. Booked our tickets with attraction tickets.com & our pick up is at the Swan & Dolphin. We are staying at CSR so we’ll just get an Uber to the S&D.
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 20, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

I used Travel Republic, they sent a voucher with an email address for the bus company and list of pick-up locations, so I emailed them with our chosen day and they emailed back with the time etc. We got picked up from All Star Music- I believe it is just ASM and S&D for Disney, we just got an uber over from Animal Kingdom Lodge

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 20, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

In 2017 I booked transport with Viator, the operator of the trip was Florida Dolphin tours. They picked up from the Swan/Dolphin. So I took an Uber over there in the morning to be picked up. They then transferred me from the Swan/Dolphin to their central location which seemed to be the Rosen at Pointe (I might be wrong on this), where they had several buses leaving to different destinations so I went on the bus to KSC. At KSC they told us what time the bus would leave to go back to Orlando. When the bus came back they dropped me off at the Swan/Dolphin.
Old 29 Jan 20, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Mobile

Used floridatix. They pick you up from designated drop offs. Ticket was via email and could pay it off in installments if wanted to.
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 20, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Cupcake33
Excited about Disney

Thanks for all of your replies. I'll price them all up and see who's cheaper.
Cupcake33 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 20, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Cupcake33
Excited about Disney

Just looking at the options and there's an ultimate space pass option. It says this is an additional tour. We've not been before and I know it's a full day, do I need to include this option or will it be too much? Also what about lunch with an astronaut? Has anyone done this? Would you recommend? Thanks