Go Back   theDIBB - Disney With A British Accent > DIBB Community > DIBBing > General Chat
Forgotten Password?
Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.
Unread 11 Feb 20, 11:20 PM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
DD pays for a weekend ticket every year which includes camping. She always does early entry too. You can pay in instalments too just dont miss any payments as they cancel the ticket.

Edited at 11:23 PM.
soooexcited! is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Saronic Islands
Unread 11 Feb 20, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by soooexcited! View Post
DD pays for a weekend ticket every year which includes camping. She always does early entry too.
Brilliant , Im old and would have no intentions of paying to sleep in polyester either lol. No idea who half of them are either Ill look at the early entry as well thank you x
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , 1 night poly
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Return to Sicily :)
Unread 11 Feb 20, 11:24 PM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
Brilliant , Im old and would have no intentions of paying to sleep in polyester either lol. No idea who half of them are either Ill look at the early entry as well thank you x
She just read me the line up and all I said was "who? Err who?!" That wont be the full line up though they announce more later.
My friend and I walked through the sea of tents last year it was shall we say smelly trashed packed and grim.

Edited at 11:30 PM.
soooexcited! is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Saronic Islands
Unread 12 Feb 20, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
dubletrub
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Mobile

Molly has been for a couple of years, they buy the weekend tickets that include camping. There are various levels of camping and yes you do need a small mortgage to go !
dubletrub is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POFQ, 1st time onsite :)
Unread 12 Feb 20, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by soooexcited! View Post
She just read me the line up and all I said was "who? Err who?!" That wont be the full line up though they announce more later.
My friend and I walked through the sea of tents last year it was shall we say smelly trashed packed and grim.
Dd16 read them all excited and I did the same! I knew Green Day, that was it! She really wants to go but I dont think she realises the enormity of it! I just know she will hate it!
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Dubai winter sun!
Unread 12 Feb 20, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

I've just looked and I dont know where shes got Green Day from! Cant see them on eith Reading or Leeds! Oh well, that solves her moaning!
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Dubai winter sun!
Unread 12 Feb 20, 12:43 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

i did every reading (or leeds) between 1993 and 2009. it used to be 65 for a full weekend ticket
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
space mountain 2020!
Unread 12 Feb 20, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Megs been to Leeds Festival before, they stay at a premier inn in the city centre... No roughing it for her lol, lots of groups were doing it she said, taxi drivers were great, didn't rip them off and even had black bin liners and slippers for them so didn't mucky up the cabs cos she's been in shocking weather there lol
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Tenerife Bahia Principe