Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 4 Dec 21, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
AJ86
Excited about Disney

Magic is Calling - Pre Travel Day - November 2021

Index Here

Pre Travel day - 12 November 2021

Today is no different to the others, I wake up super early mainly due to the holiday excitement! I do manage to doze little and wake up to the alarm going off.

I am currently between jobs and my wife is doing a half day today so I’m left to entertain myself for the morning. This involves me watching some more Disney vloggers and rechecking we have everything in place.

Hand bags repacked, overnight bags sorted, currency, passport and paperwork checked a million times so we head to Heathrow airport around 5pm and our home for the night the Staybridge Suites Heathrow Airport.

It takes us just over an hour and we are parked up in the car park, £15 for 24 hours is about average around Heathrow I think. Check in is painless and we are in our lovely room, overlooking the airport and although dark I watch the planes come and go.

There is no restaurant at the hotel, but you can use the Italian at the Holiday Inn next door. We didn’t really fancy this, so we ordered a McDonald’s on Uber eats, half the price of the hotel food and you can’t really beat a room picnic! As we had a little kitchen we could have easily brought some ready meals with us, but where is the fun in that!

After stuffing ourselves silly we watch Married at First Sight Australia, Bake off Extra Slice and the first hour or so of Pitch Perfect 3.

Bed is calling us so we move the 3 steps from the sofa to the bed and drift off to happy thoughts of tomorrow.

Travel day

Edited at 04:42 PM.
AJ86 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List