Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 4 Dec 21, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Manc1979
Apprentice Imagineer

Attraction tickets direct hotel and park tickets booking

Hi does anyone know if your allowed to change the date of your holiday booking with them after you have paid the balance of the holiday …it’s due in a couple of weeks and obviously tonight’s news is giving me second thoughts yet again
Manc1979 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 21, 03:26 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDose
Serious Dibber

I've booked with them for January and I believe you're allowed 2 changes to your booking. We've already changed our booking once and we've just requested a second due to Virgin cancelling our flights. ATD have always been accommodating for us.
DisneyDose is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 21, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Manc1979
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyDose View Post
I've booked with them for January and I believe you're allowed 2 changes to your booking. We've already changed our booking once and we've just requested a second due to Virgin cancelling our flights. ATD have always been accommodating for us.
Ok thanks …does that apply even after you have paid your balance?
Manc1979 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 21, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Check your T&C's for how long they allow amends for. I don't know ATD's off the top of my head but with WDTC for example, balance due at 60 days, but you can still amend up to 7 days before. I suspect since Disney allow it, it should be something ATD can pass on but it might be at their discretion for short notice changes.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 21, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post
DonkeyCentreArf
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Manc1979 View Post
Hi does anyone know if your allowed to change the date of your holiday booking with them after you have paid the balance of the holiday …it’s due in a couple of weeks and obviously tonight’s news is giving me second thoughts yet again
I'm in a similar situation as my balance is due to be paid at the end of this week. I might call them tomorrow to see what the options are..
1990 - Quality Inn International - iDrive / 1996 - Grosvenor Hotel Plaza Boulevard / 1997 - Dixie Landings / 1999 - All Star Sports / 2002 - Grosvenor Hotel Plaza Boulevard / 2003 - DLP / 2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter / 2008 - Doubletree Universal / 2009 - Saratoga Springs / 2011 - Bonnet Creek Resort & Vero Beach / 2014 - Bonnet Creek Resort / Oct 2021 - Rescheduled / Feb 2022 - Rescheduled / Oct 2022 HRH & OKW
DonkeyCentreArf is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 21, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Manc1979
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by DonkeyCentreArf View Post
I'm in a similar situation as my balance is due to be paid at the end of this week. I might call them tomorrow to see what the options are..
Good idea can you let me know what they say please
Old 5 Dec 21, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDose
Serious Dibber

Ok thanks …does that apply even after you have paid your balance?
My first change was made with a balance owing and the second change that I've just requested was with balance paid in full.

When I spoke to ADT they didn't warn me of penalties/charges for my second change, but I guess I won't know until Disney get back to them.
DisneyDose is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 21, 11:35 PM  
Link to this Post
DonkeyCentreArf
Very Serious Dibber

Good idea can you let me know what they say please
We decided to switch date now. Rang ATD and ignored the bit that says to email them. Spoke to a very helpful person who said there would be no change fees.

You still have to formally request changes by email though using the hotel admin email address. I've done that and now waiting for them to come back with new pricing.

Good luck with whatever you decide.
1990 - Quality Inn International - iDrive / 1996 - Grosvenor Hotel Plaza Boulevard / 1997 - Dixie Landings / 1999 - All Star Sports / 2002 - Grosvenor Hotel Plaza Boulevard / 2003 - DLP / 2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter / 2008 - Doubletree Universal / 2009 - Saratoga Springs / 2011 - Bonnet Creek Resort & Vero Beach / 2014 - Bonnet Creek Resort / Oct 2021 - Rescheduled / Feb 2022 - Rescheduled / Oct 2022 HRH & OKW
DonkeyCentreArf is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 21, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Manc1979
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by DonkeyCentreArf View Post
We decided to switch date now. Rang ATD and ignored the bit that says to email them. Spoke to a very helpful person who said there would be no change fees.

You still have to formally request changes by email though using the hotel admin email address. I've done that and now waiting for them to come back with new pricing.

Good luck with whatever you decide.
Cheers thank you !
Old 7 Dec 21, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDose
Serious Dibber

Yes can confirm that Disney have changed our booking due to Virgin flight cancellations. This was our second change with ADT and Disney and no charge or penalty was incurred. Our requested change was actioned super fast by ADT and Disney. Again, very pleased with service from ADT.