Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 3 Nov 21, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
We tend to park hop every day so even if we didn’t use it for one park we could for the other park we visit on the day.
We have 14 day Ultimates with our package booked through WDTC - have sent them an email asking if we can add Genie +. Still not sure I will do it but with € pricing it works out at approx $9 each as opposed to $16 including tax (plus hassle which has a cost factor) if we were to buy on the day. We are also going on July so I am giving it serious consideration.
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 21, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
mostlybobbins
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Joshie1 View Post
We tend to park hop every day so even if we didn’t use it for one park we could for the other park we visit on the day.
We have 14 day Ultimates with our package booked through WDTC - have sent them an email asking if we can add Genie +. Still not sure I will do it but with € pricing it works out at approx $9 each as opposed to $16 including tax (plus hassle which has a cost factor) if we were to buy on the day. We are also going on July so I am giving it serious consideration.
Remember that Genie+ will give you non-negotiable times for rides though. If you plan to leave the park or park hop, then any selections for your first park might be when you want to be in your second park.
mostlybobbins is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 21, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Originally Posted by mostlybobbins View Post
Remember that Genie+ will give you non-negotiable times for rides though. If you plan to leave the park or park hop, then any selections for your first park might be when you want to be in your second park.
I’m glued to Molly’s reports on Allears - will be well prepared before we go

Fiddle Faddle has become a new phrase in my vocabulary!

Edited at 06:05 PM.
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 21, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
mostlybobbins
slightly serious Dibber

Gotta love the Fiddle Faddle!
mostlybobbins is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 21, 06:10 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie moomoo
VIP Dibber

You can tell genie that you plan to park hop and use a slider to tell it what time.
All going well it wouldn't push attraction times when it knows your going to be in another park.
My best friend Molly did say it gave her a time that was too late for her plans as she needed to get from one park to another.
I guess park transfer times aren't factored into the algorithm. Hopefully updates will come

DLP, Davy Crocketts Ranch. Sept 2013. DLP, Sequoia lodge, GF, Oct 2014. DLP, Santa Fe, May 2015. DLP, Sequoia Lodge GF. May 2016. DLP, Sequoia Lodge. Aug 2017. Les Alicourts Resort 2017 WDW, Caribbean Beach Resort. Sept 2018 Camping La croix du vieux pont 2018 DLP, Sequoia Lodge, GF. Aug 2019.
WDW, Port Orleans Resort, Grande Villas Resort, Cabana Bay Resort. Aug 2022 DLP, Davy Crocketts Ranch. Aug 2023. Les Alicourts Resort 2023
minnie moomoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 21, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Originally Posted by minnie moomoo View Post
You can tell genie that you plan to park hop and use a slider to tell it what time.
All going well it wouldn't push attraction times when it knows your going to be in another park.
My best friend Molly did say it gave her a time that was too late for her plans as she needed to get from one park to another.
I guess park transfer times aren't factored into the algorithm. Hopefully updates will come
Eh - sorry - I think she is MY best friend
Old 3 Nov 21, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Mobile

New tickets are seasonally priced. Value is £469 regular is £489 and peak is a whopping £569...

Peak is only at Christmas though. The price you pay will be dependent on the first day you select .

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 21, 07:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

I get terribly upset if Molly hasn't posted a new video. Fiddle faddle, fancy rides TM and other delights are now ingrained into my vocabulary. Molly has taken away my initial thoughts on genie , I think I'm in love with Molly...which my husband is extremely worried about 😂😂😂😂... I'll fight ya behind the school shed as she's my best friend

Edited at 07:41 AM.
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 21, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
irvin38a
slightly serious Dibber

How do I find Molly’s reports? I’m thinking I need to see these! 🤣
irvin38a is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 21, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Originally Posted by irvin38a View Post
How do I find Molly’s reports? I’m thinking I need to see these! 🤣
The AllEars.net YT channel >>> .. /UCfzP_CiebRdveD9rRZv5Ndw

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List