Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 28 Oct 21, 12:28 AM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

The Palm HRH - Landry’s?

I don’t seem to recall The Palm being part of Landry’s before but it now appears to be.

Does anyone know if we could use our $25 reward there if we just had some cocktails and maybe snacks in The Palm Lounge?

I’ll drop them an email if no one knows but I know a few dibbers frequent The Palm and so might know.
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 21, 06:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

I don’t remember there being a Palm Lounge, is there definitely such a thing? We had drinks in a bar just outside the Palm restaurant, but I would have said it was a hotel bar, not specifically a Palm Lounge. I could be misremembering of course.
Claudette is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 21, 08:59 AM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
I don’t remember there being a Palm Lounge, is there definitely such a thing? We had drinks in a bar just outside the Palm restaurant, but I would have said it was a hotel bar, not specifically a Palm Lounge. I could be misremembering of course.
I was looking at the menus on their website and got the idea from the ‘happy hour’ one:

thepalm/location/the...orlando/#menus
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 21, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by orlandoamber View Post
I was looking at the menus on their website and got the idea from the ‘happy hour’ one:

thepalm/location/the...orlando/#menus
Not that your $25 reward will go far there 😂. Might be enough to persuade Dh to go again though in the summer. It was really good, thanks for mentioning.
Old 28 Oct 21, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Not that your $25 reward will go far there 😂. Might be enough to persuade Dh to go again though in the summer. It was really good, thanks for mentioning.
That’s why I was looking at the happy hour menu
Old 28 Oct 21, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

I'm going in three weeks I'll find out. I think the bar Claudette is referring to is the Velvet Lounge out side the restaurant in the lobby area.

Also very curious to discover what's happened to my large collection of 837 club points - I was saving up for a caricature on the wall
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 21, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Dr.JumbaJookiba View Post
I'm going in three weeks I'll find out. I think the bar Claudette is referring to is the Velvet Lounge out side the restaurant in the lobby area.

Also very curious to discover what's happened to my large collection of 837 club points - I was saving up for a caricature on the wall
I hope they honour those for you!

We fly in three weeks too but won’t be at universal for four weeks… so I think you might find out before I do

The more I look at it, I feel like The Palm ‘Lounge’ is probably just a part of the restaurant and is more a term used around the happy hour! We might try it either way seeing as we’re staying at HRH anyway.
Old 15 Nov 21, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaxx
Getting Excited

I watched an All Ears resort tour of HRH last night and Molly had food/drinks in the lounge area of The Palm. I think it is located within the restaurant itself but there was definitely bar seating. You can order from their special menu or the main menu.
Jaxx is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 21, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jaxx View Post
I watched an All Ears resort tour of HRH last night and Molly had food/drinks in the lounge area of The Palm. I think it is located within the restaurant itself but there was definitely bar seating. You can order from their special menu or the main menu.
Yes I saw this too, I thought it was a great tour