Old 20 Nov 21, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
How fast does the time go?

We now have plane snacks, new tracksuits (for Cooper only as he is a fashion forward teen ) and toiletries.

Adam and I are both still too nervous to get the suitcases out of the loft. He is currently on house quarantine, Cooper still has to go to school, so this feels like Russian Roulette.

Everything is booked, it is now just the waiting games for the tests to be completed and then the real excitement can begin.

I have purchases from Sephora, Williams Sonoma, Walmart, Hobby Lobby and Bath and Body Works. If I could find anyone else that took PayPal I would totally buy more. I am sending Adam for more once he actually arrives.

So this is our song for the moment!

Makes me smile, also we like Applebee’s.

I am so excited to be reading everyone’s trip reports so far. Fingers crossed for the boys! 💝
I have everything crossed for them Michelle 🙏🏻 If only to ensure you get your shopping haul 😉
Have you tried Target 🎯 I have had deliveries to Debbie from them , I did an order with my chocolate treats and enough coffee to see us through the new year , can’t wait for it to arrive 🤗🤗
Get them cases down !
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 21, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
I have everything crossed for them Michelle 🙏🏻 If only to ensure you get your shopping haul 😉
Have you tried Target 🎯 I have had deliveries to Debbie from them , I did an order with my chocolate treats and enough coffee to see us through the new year , can’t wait for it to arrive 🤗🤗
Get them cases down !
Emma, I love that you have everything crossed for my shopping. 😂😉 I had real troubles with Target, it didn’t like my PayPal or my CC. Adam is just going to have to go into the store with my very long list 😁 Debbie is awesome and I am so pleased you have lots of lovely treats to see you through Christmas. 💝 Cases will be coming down this week I think. 🥳
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 21, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
Emma, I love that you have everything crossed for my shopping. 😂😉 I had real troubles with Target, it didn’t like my PayPal or my CC. Adam is just going to have to go into the store with my very long list 😁 Debbie is awesome and I am so pleased you have lots of lovely treats to see you through Christmas. 💝 Cases will be coming down this week I think. 🥳
Yes I think Target can be hit and miss for some thankfully I’ve been lucky 🙏🏻 I’ve done many prefers over the years , maybe they think I’m a native moving from state to state and sometimes living in hotel rooms 😂 when hubby and I arrived in Boston a few years ago he was blowing hot air when we opened the door to our room , they had very neatly piled 5 large boxes of Target/BBW next to the sofa 😂 it was just like Christmas in November 🎄 and the bonus of the hotel was that the Lindt store was in the same building, happy days 🤗
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 21, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Yes I think Target can be hit and miss for some thankfully I’ve been lucky 🙏🏻 I’ve done many prefers over the years , maybe they think I’m a native moving from state to state and sometimes living in hotel rooms 😂 when hubby and I arrived in Boston a few years ago he was blowing hot air when we opened the door to our room , they had very neatly piled 5 large boxes of Target/BBW next to the sofa 😂 it was just like Christmas in November 🎄 and the bonus of the hotel was that the Lindt store was in the same building, happy days 🤗
I can just picture you both walking into your hotel room with all those lovely boxes! Just like Christmas 🎄 and with a Lindt store to boot, obviously some good planning on your part. 😉 I have just tried Target again and it worked! 😱 I used applepay and have received a confirmation email from Target. 🥳 However because I didn’t really think it would work, I had a ridiculous amount of ghiradelli and Lindt Christmas Chocolate in my cart and we will now be stocked up on enough chocolate to last us at least a year. 😂 Adam hasn’t quite seen the funny side but I’m sure he will be thankful once he brings it all home. 😍

Edited at 08:06 PM.
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 21, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
I can just picture you both walking into your hotel room with all those lovely boxes! Just like Christmas 🎄 and with a Lindt store to boot, obviously some good planning on your part. 😉 I have just tried Target again and it worked! 😱 I used applepay and have received a confirmation email from Target. 🥳 However because I didn’t really think it would work, I had a ridiculous amount of ghiradelli and Lindt Christmas Chocolate in my cart and we will now be stocked up on enough chocolate to last us at least a year. 😂 Adam hasn’t quite seen the funny side but I’m sure he will be thankful once he brings it all home. 😍

Michelle peppermint bark isn’t just for Christmas 🎄, did you bag some of the peppermint Lindt? I can’t wait for mine to arrive! I’m so glad you got your order , even if a little more than Adam would prefer , he sounds like my Paul all he ever says is how much do you need ? But they are always the first to say what do you mean it’s all gone 🤨
Old 20 Nov 21, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6

Oh my fav. Well done. I need to order some and get it sent to Debbie for our February trip. Was waiting for an offer.
Old 20 Nov 21, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Michelle peppermint bark isn’t just for Christmas 🎄, did you bag some of the peppermint Lindt? I can’t wait for mine to arrive! I’m so glad you got your order , even if a little more than Adam would prefer , he sounds like my Paul all he ever says is how much do you need ? But they are always the first to say what do you mean it’s all gone 🤨
Emma, I think we will be eating peppermint bark at Easter! 😂 I did manage to get the peppermint Lindt and the winter selection too! Yes, I’m sure Adam will thank me once he’s got over the shock. 😉
Old 20 Nov 21, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Oh my fav. Well done. I need to order some and get it sent to Debbie for our February trip. Was waiting for an offer.
Unfortunately there were no offers but I needed to get my order in so it makes it to Debbie in time. Not long now til your trip - you must be getting so excited! 😆
Old 21 Nov 21, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Unfortunately there were no offers but I needed to get my order in so it makes it to Debbie in time. Not long now til your trip - you must be getting so excited! 😆
At least you are stocked, knowing me I’ll end up leaving it too late.

February still seems like a while off and tbh until I’m on the plane I’m not sure it will feel real this time.

Adam and Cooper must be really looking forward to their trip, it’s getting so close now.
Old 21 Nov 21, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
At least you are stocked, knowing me I’ll end up leaving it too late.

February still seems like a while off and tbh until I’m on the plane I’m not sure it will feel real this time.

Adam and Cooper must be really looking forward to their trip, it’s getting so close now.
The Target order has already been shipped! so as long as you did it a week in advance I think you should be fine.

Adam is the same, we keep looking at each other and saying how strange it all feels, he won’t believe it either until he is on the plane. We are being cautiously optimistic! However I am now shopping like they are really going.