Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 18 Nov 21, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Loldis when we were checking in they were turning walk ins away I’m afraid.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 21, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Dr.JumbaJookiba View Post
Loldis when we were checking in they were turning walk ins away I’m afraid.
This is why I'm hanging on to my ADR, even though it's for dinner when I'd prefer a lunch.

Really should decide on my final schedule.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 21, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Elbee
VIP Dibber

Hmm ok - I’ll just ‘wing’ it - lots of other places to try and if I score a cheeky last minute reservation then great 😊 I wondered if it was just me but obviously not 😁
Elbee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 21, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Elbee View Post
Hmm ok - I’ll just ‘wing’ it - lots of other places to try and if I score a cheeky last minute reservation then great 😊 I wondered if it was just me but obviously not 😁
When we can’t get what we want we put in a time frame on the day and filter a bit across WDW and where we would want to travel to. We then usually book something that we wouldn’t mind having that is available just to have a back up. The. We look again the day before when people cancel.
I try not to do this too much to block others, and we generally eat off site every other day anyhow. In Jan we have booked a few more than normal in our 9 days at WDW as we have friends there for a few nights and want to catch up on some places having not been a few years.
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 21, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Jack&LucysMumy
Very Serious Dibber

I’m cancelling my lunch reservation at steakhouse 71 on 21st December 1:50pm.

I will cancel in 15 mins at 17:30

Louise
Jack&LucysMumy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 21, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

It is very hard but don’t give up , check several times a day and sign up to websites that give u alerts. After trying for 4 weeks I finally got my dinner reservation I wanted for steakhouse 71 on thurs dec 2nd, I still need to find somewhere for dinner in MK on the 1st dec not gonna give up hope yet, but if all else fails will just do a QS using mobile order
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 21, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Dr.JumbaJookiba View Post
We are here now and although you can’t guarantee exactly what will appear a really good selection of places opens up the night before as people holding spots cancel on the 24hr rule. I can literally sit watching reservations appear as I refresh the page from about 8:30 pm onwards.
That’s a great tip - will try that!
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 21, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Elbee View Post
We are struggling to book any meals anywhere for lunch or dinners at Disney in the first few days in December - anyone else having issues or just me? Tried to book Brown Debynfor Friday 3rd Dec - no times coming up at all, tried Via Napoli at Epcot for dinner later on nothing. Can’t get anything at all 😳now I know we won’t starve but it’s the first time I’ve ever not been able to book anything at all 🙀 It’s just me and a gal pal going for a few days so 🤷
What other table service restaurants have you tried? If a lot, then how about QS? Epcot has some lovely QS places. I particularly like Katsura Grill.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 21, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
dannigizmo
Serious Dibber

Yeah definitely isn't much about for first week. I haven't booked a thing yet.

Did the tip about trying 24 hours before last night just to see what was about and could get ogas cantina and beaches and cream which am looking for so feel better that may get it with this technique nearer time and can also go with what I fancy the night before. 😋
dannigizmo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 21, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Elbee
VIP Dibber

I've been persevering and managed to get most of what I wanted. I forgot I had Touring Plans so could get them looking for two reservation times for me. And the rest, well, I don't mind what happens. After today's shenanigans trying to book PCR's - this was a walk in the park lol x
Elbee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List