Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 30 Nov 21, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
katy341
Imagineer

I'm waiting for track and trace to call this morning... then I should get the email with the end date on... it really is cutting it fine ! We just need me and my daughter to remain negative otherwise it really is game over🤞🤞🤞
katy341 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Originally Posted by Princessb13 View Post
Depending on how sick he is, both my boys were testing negative on a lf test 5 days after their possitive pcr, he should be clear on all the tests, what date does it say on your nhs email that he is out of isolation as you can use that too. Fingers crossed for you x
We were still testing positive on LFTs after our isolation period ended, and I understand this is not uncommon.

The NHS email won't help here, given how tight the dates are for the OP, since the only specific date mentioned is based on tests undertaken and doesn't account for the "symptoms started earlier than the test" scenario.

Email with date:
You have tested positive for COVID-19. You must stay at home and self-isolate until 25th of November (including this date).

If you took a rapid lateral flow test, you should take a follow-up PCR test within 2 days of a positive result. Order at contact-tracing.phe.gov.uk/links/get-a-pcr-test

If you still have fever after 25th of November, you should continue to self-isolate until you’re better.

For more guidance see: contact-tracing.phe.gov.uk/l...ance-for-cases

It is a legal duty to self-isolate. You may be fined if you do not.

NHS Test and Trace will follow up with calls and messages throughout your isolation period to let you know about available support.
Email without date:
Your coronavirus PCR test (or other lab test) result is positive. It’s likely you had the virus when the test was done.

Self-isolate immediately for 10 days to avoid infecting others.

This includes the day your symptoms started (or the test date if you’ve no symptoms) and the next 10 full days.

If this is a follow-up test result, self-isolate for 10 days from the date of your first test.
Based on what the OP has said, her NHS email will say to self-isolate until after her flight date (may vary by a day if she reported the LFT test result online - this actually saves you a day as you can count the date of that test, not the later PCR).

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Originally Posted by katy341 View Post
I'm waiting for track and trace to call this morning... then I should get the email with the end date on... it really is cutting it fine ! We just need me and my daughter to remain negative otherwise it really is game over🤞🤞🤞
Fingers crossed for you but as in my post above, I'm not sure the email will help you here, based on my experience anyway.

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
Fingers crossed for you but as in my post above, I'm not sure the email will help you here, based on my experience anyway.
I found track and trace useless when my 2 had covid, with both kids they gave me totally different dates to the dates on the emails/texts I got through. In the end I just went with the dates on the text as I knew they day the symptoms started.

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by katy341 View Post
Fingers crossed it all works out & you and your daughter steer clear of it! Also hope your son is ok!xx

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 10:15 AM  
Link to this Post
katy341
Imagineer

I've got the email with LFT date which going off that alone makes him out of isolation before we fly (just) but that was 1 day after symptoms started... I will discuss with track and trace when they ring but I have the LFT email and at the minute an email with pcr test date but no end date ...Will see what they say!
katy341 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List