WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Hope they have a great time
I’m currently waiting to board my Glasgow flight ]
Once home ill need to unload the shopping
Debbie must be run off her feet
Hope you had a safe journey home 🙏🏻
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 21, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Crikey, so they are at the airport hotel tonight! Wow, that's exciting. Are you spending the night with them and waving them off or is that not possible? I bet you're a bag of nerves, but now they have their negative results it's all systems go. I hope they have the best time and that you don't miss them too much. I can't wait to see all the food photos and hear about the fun they have.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 21, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Crikey, so they are at the airport hotel tonight! Wow, that's exciting. Are you spending the night with them and waving them off or is that not possible? I bet you're a bag of nerves, but now they have their negative results it's all systems go. I hope they have the best time and that you don't miss them too much. I can't wait to see all the food photos and hear about the fun they have.
Hey Abby, yes they are at the airport hotel and have been texting and ringing to keep me updated. I’m at home with Milo our dog, who is sitting at the lounge door currently waiting for them to come home 🥲. I felt anxious this morning but once the tests came back I felt better. I will properly relax once they get on the flight! I think they will have an amazing time and thankfully my parents are coming to stay for a few days, so the house won’t be so quiet. 😬 Adam is trying hard to remember to take food pics bless him, so there should be some fun food pics. I am just really excited for them both, the weather there currently is amazing. 🤩
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 21, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Just catching up Michelle 😃
Fab news about the Target order going through and the upgraded seats!
I cannot wait for all the shopping photos once they’re home, I bet it takes you ages to photograph it all 😂
I have all my fingers and toes crossed that they get away with no more fuss, all this news certainly takes the fun out of the build up but I’m positive they’ll get out there fine!
Thanks Alicia, I will definitely send shopping pics to you. 😆 Tests are negative so they just have to get on the plane now. I have everything crossed for a smooth travel day. 😁
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 21, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
Michelle, I’m so stupid I’ve just read your update and realised I thought today was Friday 🤪 when I messaged you
Here’s hoping tomorrow is a great travel day 🙏🏻
Not at all Emma, I have trouble remembering my name some days. Thank you for your kind wishes, I know Adam will appreciate it!