Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 4 Dec 21, 12:58 AM  
Link to this Post
DavieBhoy
VIP Dibber

DavieBhoy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Mobile

I have been unable to read much that has been written about this case. That poor wee boy, it’s heartbreaking. Jail is too good for those involved !

Tracy

DavieBhoy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 01:01 AM  
Link to this Post
MarkUK
Imagineer

Not heard about this but sounds horrible.
MarkUK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 01:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa123wm
Imagineer

Very close to me, I drive past the house often. The front is filled with tributes to Arthur ❤️

Absolutely heartbreaking 💔
It’s been in the news here throughout the trial, just awful what happened.
Aug/Sept 09, Jan/Feb 10 - DLP, Aug 13 - NPBC DLP
Lisa123wm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 01:25 AM  
Link to this Post
stecee
Imagineer

It’s been very hard reading about and listening to what happened to this poor young mite. Jail doesn’t seem harsh enough for his step mum and his dad, they should throw away the key.
'Oct 97 Days inn main gate west, June '02 Days inn main gate west, Dec '05 All star movie resort, Aug '07 Caribbean Beach Resort, Sept '09 Port Orleans Riverside, Oct'10 Tour then villa at Highgate, May '12 Emerald Island villa. Oct '14 The Keys then SSR.
stecee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 01:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Originally Posted by janeywaney View Post
The step mother and father should rot in hell
Rightly or wrong, the prison system has some "self-policing" when it comes to perpetrators of certain kinds of crime.

They may not rot in hell, but it may well feel like it.

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 02:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by MarkUK View Post
Not heard about this but sounds horrible.
I’m curious, do you avoid news?

This would have been hard to miss over the last few days as the trial coverage has been all over the news.

I’ve definitely heard about it on the radio news bulletins too.
Bellasmummy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 05:36 AM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bellasmummy View Post
I’m curious, do you avoid news?

This would have been hard to miss over the last few days as the trial coverage has been all over the news.

I’ve definitely heard about it on the radio news bulletins too.
Hi BM, due to repeated reporting of bad news we generally avoid (haven't bought a paper for over 20 years). We've been on Bokeelia for 3 weeks and only became aware of Arthur when hubs suggested we take a peek at the 10pm BBC news when we got in at 4.30pm. It was harrowing to hear what that bairn suffered.
Old 4 Dec 21, 06:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Princesses 3
Very Serious Dibber

I too cried when I watched the news reporting. I also expect that they will have a well deserved rough time in prison. What an awful life he had - pure evil 🙁
Princesses 3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 07:35 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

I find it astonishing that Tustin’s lawyers have already complained of prison inmates throwing salt at her and their fears of what fellow prisoners will do to her. Do they believe she should be in a Kindergarten?

I am extremely hopeful that in the next 29 years, much, much worse might befall this evil woman (and her in my mind, equally guilty partner). Prisons have a ‘way’ of dealing with such people.

Even as a career Detective (retired) who has been aware of some awful things, this case has deeply affected me. As a firm and lifetime advocate of Capital punishment for the most serious crimes, I also believe that both offenders should have ‘swung’ for this horrific crime… but I digress.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196

Edited at 08:36 PM.
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 07:58 AM  
Link to this Post
enjibenji
Imagineer

enjibenji's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Its disgusting, they need to suffer the same as that poor boy did, I would be willing to volunteer if they need anyone.
We had a case here last week a father killed his baby with several injuries to his brain. He got 16 years, 16 years is a joke. 😢
enjibenji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List