Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 5 Dec 21, 08:02 AM  
Link to this Post
sparkles18
Imagineer

Mobile

No it doesn’t need to be supervised if you bought the tests in the UK and can upload a photo to get the fit to fly certificate.
sparkles18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 21, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
mseagle
Apprentice Imagineer

May well wait to see if the review on the 20th throws up anything new. Unlikely and we travel on the 30th. Our big concern is if we test positive out there and can’t travel. Not sure of Florida rules but dont particularly want to be stuck out there, particularly when our daughter is back at home and due to have her baby mid Jan.

Beautiful 4 Bedroom Villa with private pool and spa on the popular High Grove Community

Lovely view over a conservation area

Villa website : www.floridavillausa.com
mseagle is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 21, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Scattle
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
Can you definitely do this? We have a pack with us but didn't think that would be an option.
Yes you can, see screenshot of Breathe Assured Antigen tests being ok for return to UK travel.

Flowflex tests are approved by UK government and even the NHS free ones are Flowflex.

I'm using actual Flowflex ones not NHS.

Scattle is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 21, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Stokieuk
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Scattle View Post
Yes you can, see screenshot of Breathe Assured Antigen tests being ok for return to UK travel.

Flowflex tests are approved by UK government and even the NHS free ones are Flowflex.

I'm using actual Flowflex ones not NHS.

We have some Day 2 Upload Tests that we couldn't use when PCR arrival tests came into play. I'll message them but do you think I could use these?
Stokieuk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 21, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Scattle
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Stokieuk View Post
We have some Day 2 Upload Tests that we couldn't use when PCR arrival tests came into play. I'll message them but do you think I could use these?
Yes, message them and ask can they now be used for pre departure should be absolutely fine.

I've booked my video call for 36hours before my flight - 6.30am US time/11.30 UK time.
Only have my mobile phone so have downloaded the microsoft teams app and will be done in the hotel which has stable wifi
Scattle is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 21, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mandalorian View Post
So obviously there is a lack of info out there at the minute, but do you think if we took our free NHS LF tests with us we could use those?
Unless the airline requires to see proof such as our fit to fly ones when we go out there for example...
NHS ones are a no no for travel. You will need proof. You will have to show a certificate to the airline, either a paper or electronic one showing type of test and date taken along with result.

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 21, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
IndianaMac
Imagineer

For those of us yet to fly and with time to buy from the UK, world these suffice?

Reads like it would, or an I totally reading it wrong?... £22 a pop seems a bargain.

c19testing/rapidtr...kaAqaXEALw_wcB
IndianaMac is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 21, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by steve30 View Post
But surely you need a a uk code for the PLF?
That is for the day 2 test. You will just need to show the certificate at check in along with the completed plf.

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 21, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
katy341
Imagineer

I've booked video supervised lft for Tues...1 day before travel with qured. I've then booked fit to fly return to UK lft WITHOUT video consultation with qured.

Is this OK?

I havent booked pcr for flying back 22nd... incase rules change. 2 of our party will test positive on pcr as they've had covid in the last few weeks...I'd rather wait it out and add on if needed. I'm right I thinking I cam do this aren't I? I can purchase out there get the code and it will be there for me once home to do qnd post back (isolating til result us back)?
katy341 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 21, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by IndianaMac View Post
For those of us yet to fly and with time to buy from the UK, world these suffice?

Reads like it would, or an I totally reading it wrong?... £22 a pop seems a bargain.

c19testing/rapidtr...kaAqaXEALw_wcB
Considering the amount of these tests that are made, the costs should drop anyway over time.

Next Trip Feb '24