Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 5 Dec 21, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
following along, love the thought of Onion Ring Pringles Added the report to the tracker too.
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 21, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

The boys are doing so well keeping us all up to date, definitely been well trained! I’m feeling very hungry after looking at all those lovely festive treats😊
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 21, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by theCMG View Post
following along, love the thought of Onion Ring Pringles Added the report to the tracker too.
Yes, I think he picked them up because I LOVE onion rings! Thank you very much for adding this to the tracker. 😁
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 21, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
The boys are doing so well keeping us all up to date, definitely been well trained! I’m feeling very hungry after looking at all those lovely festive treats😊
Thank you. 💝 I think they are doing really well (by ‘they’ I mean Adam!). I too am feeling hungry after seeing all the delicious cakes. 😍
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 21, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Key lime pie is one of my all time favourite desserts and a must do in the States as its rare to find it here! Good work on the cocktail front, that one sounds like something Brett would enjoy. I love the look of the Fried Chicken, maybe we need to add HOB to our list! The Pringles sound fabulous too

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 21, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
Key lime pie is one of my all time favourite desserts and a must do in the States as its rare to find it here! Good work on the cocktail front, that one sounds like something Brett would enjoy. I love the look of the Fried Chicken, maybe we need to add HOB to our list! The Pringles sound fabulous too
You need to get yourselves down to Key West, every single restaurant had their own version of Key Lime Pie and Adam was in heaven. 😍 Adam said the cocktail was awesome, even the server commented when he ordered it and complimented him on his good taste. 🤩 I think you would love HOB, great food, great cocktails and they have live music outside in their beer garden. All the things that good holidays are made of. Xx
Old 5 Dec 21, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Breakfast today is at an old favourite, Denny’s!

Chocolate and banana pancakes with bacon and hash browns for Cooper.

Short stack with bacon for Adam.

They loved it all, although Cooper can’t ever finish it all. 😁 They are now going back to the Hilton to check out and then make their way over to the Rosen Plaza. Adam is then going to go to CVS and also Walgreens on International Drive to enquire about pre-departure tests that the U.K. Government now require. Hopefully they can sort it swiftly so they can have some pool time before going to Miller’s Ale House for dinner. I feel quite confident saying that zingers will definitely be ordered. 😆🥳
Old 5 Dec 21, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
The shopping morning was pretty uneventful, Adam didn’t find anything despite trying very hard to. 😉 Cooper managed to buy an Orlando Football Jersey on sale and a North Face Jacket which was also a great deal!

They spent the afternoon at the pool, Adam grabbed drinks and snacks from the marketplace- which was a little bit expensive. This prompted them to make the decision to visit Walmart to stock up on essentials like sodas, chocolates and Pringles. 😁.

Obligatory cheese ball pic! We have numerous ones of these from all our different trips!

He then went on to purchase all of these.

Now why Adam chose to buy more chocolate bark after my Target Shopping incident I’m not sure, however we will have enough to last us now until next Summer! 🤣

They went back to the hotel to drop off the shopping and get changed for their dinner reservation at HOB. They even managed a stop at Amorette’s on the way. Now, I don’t really eat desserts (I like savoury foods) however I love the mini desserts from Amorette’s, not only do they look beautiful but they taste incredible.

They loved their peppermint eclair and the Mickey Christmas Mousse cake. I am completely jealous 😱

Dinner was at House of Blues, we have had several trips here and always had great meals.

Beast of Bourbon

They have both had theses dishes bedsore and they loved their meals. It was nice as they weren’t as tired as they were at City Works. Adam is obsessed with Key Lime Pie, so that was the perfect ending to the meal and the day!
Michelle I am super impressed with the content you are being sent for this report 👍🏻
You may have lots of the cheese ball photos but do you have any with the holder wearing a mask 😷😉 I suspect it’s the first and last hopefully 🙏🏻
I’m putting you forward for the queen of peppermint bark award 😂
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 21, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
Breakfast today is at an old favourite, Denny’s!

Chocolate and banana pancakes with bacon and hash browns for Cooper.

Short stack with bacon for Adam.

They loved it all, although Cooper can’t ever finish it all. 😁 They are now going back to the Hilton to check out and then make their way over to the Rosen Plaza. Adam is then going to go to CVS and also Walgreens on International Drive to enquire about pre-departure tests that the U.K. Government now require. Hopefully they can sort it swiftly so they can have some pool time before going to Miller’s Ale House for dinner. I feel quite confident saying that zingers will definitely be ordered. 😆🥳
Mmm pancakes 🥞 😋😋😋😋😋
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 21, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Oh we ❤️ Denny’s

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List