Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 28 Oct 21, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rozzyb2011 View Post
My bad, got ICON mixed up with I-Drive 😔
ICON Looks to be on I Drive so you were right YT thanks for the exact location
Old 28 Oct 21, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Thanks for posting those!

Well, we are definitely going here. I might try and squeeze in lunch AND dinner
Old 28 Oct 21, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

What a bloody joy it is to be talking about restaurants again
Old 28 Oct 21, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

I’m getting all excited about our bookings. So far (although I’m unlikely to keep all) I’ve booked Steakhouse 71, Nine Dragons, Via Napoli, Boathouse, Chef Arts and Yard Bird in Miami for Xmas day. Your post has got me thinking where will our offsite Orlando meal be🧐
Old 28 Oct 21, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jimsdadhalifax View Post
Another vote here for Tu Tu Tango - great tapas and a unique atmosphere. Chuys is great and very good value if you like Tex Mex. For something really different, there is an Ethiopian restaurant across the road from Chilis - great food and a unique experience.

I wouldn't be going to Gordon Ramsey fish and chips - we have better chippies over here in blighty and much cheaper.
The Ethiopian I’m going to explore - would you mind expanding a bit on your experience there?

GR looks similar to his fish and chip shop in Las Vegas which we’ve not done but is opposite - ironically - the Yard House
Old 28 Oct 21, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
I’m getting all excited about our bookings. So far (although I’m unlikely to keep all) I’ve booked Steakhouse 71, Nine Dragons, Via Napoli, Boathouse, Chef Arts and Yard Bird in Miami for Xmas day. Your post has got me thinking where will our offsite Orlando meal be🧐
Heck I’ve not even started my ‘four nights eating in Disney’ thread yet

I would very much like to try Steakhouse 71 (though I’m sad the Wave has gone). Love Nine Dragons though I know it gets slated. Via Napoli doesn’t appeal, never done the Boathouse but LOVE Chef Arts
Old 28 Oct 21, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
Heck I’ve not even started my ‘four nights eating in Disney’ thread yet

I would very much like to try Steakhouse 71 (though I’m sad the Wave has gone). Love Nine Dragons though I know it gets slated. Via Napoli doesn’t appeal, never done the Boathouse but LOVE Chef Arts
Nine Dragons is very underrated I think, particularly from a value perspective. It’s my son’s favourite ever meal (honey chicken) so we have to go. Via Napoli is booked as a relatively cheap eats possibility ($45 for a large pizza or $50 for the 1 metre one which will feed everyone)
Old 28 Oct 21, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

There is an amazing family ran Italian restaurant next to king’s bowl on i drive called vincenzos it’s all made from scratch is really really nice
Orlandoguy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 21, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We love Yardhouse, also Red Lobster is another favourite. The boys are going to try out Ole Red (Blake Shelton’s) new restaurant in December too, apparently they will have live music! Millers will always be a family favourite.
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 21, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
bella
VIP Dibber

bella's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
TooJays at Dr Phillips off Sand Lake Road. It's worth a visit, it's a deli/bakery restaurant. We always try to get a lunch or dinner in here. And yes, isn't it good to be talking about restaurants again.
bella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List