Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 5 Nov 21, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

Saucepan Recommendations Please

My current set are the Eaziglide Neverstick range which I bought from John Lewis about 4 years ago, but they haven't really lived up to expectation. I think partly as I used to use a lot of Fry Light and I think that's ruined them, plus I put them through the dishwasher and although they are suitable for dishwashing, they really recommend hand washing .

So, I'm looking for a new set that is suitable for an induction hob. I don't mind spending out if they are worth it, so please let me have your recommendations!

Thank you
Glee Fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 21, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Lell
Imagineer

Lell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We have the Tefal Ingenious Emotion which I quite like.
DLP (Disney Explorers) Sep 2004, DLP (Sequoia Lodge) Sep 2007, Disney CSR/Universal RPR Oct 2010, Disney AKL Oct 2012, Doubletree by Hilton at Seaworld Oct 2014, West Coast Road Trip 2017, Florida Road Trip 2018, West Coast Road Trip 2019, East Coast/Canada Road trip 2022, National Parks Road Trip 2023
Lell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 21, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
FloridaNuts93
Imagineer

We have Circulon pans - they are really good, but their customer service is shocking if you ever need it.

SEE OUR VILLA AT:www.ospreyhouseorlando.com. Luxury five bed/four bath villa with extra large (40 ft) pool overlooking conservation area. Also includes games room.

License number: DWE 4514584
FloridaNuts93 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 21, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post
inky1
Imagineer

I was bought a set of Le Cruset saucepans as an engagement present 28 years ago .
Looked after them and they are still going strong .
Well worth the investment though they are heavy
inky1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 21, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

I am looking at this thread with interest. My ones are from JL and 10 years old and look great. However, they recently started "dancing' about when on pulse or boost (induction hob) so I feel their bottoms may be warped a little ? So was going to replace with new ons from JL as had been happy but now not sure ...
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 21, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Anyone got the new pan set from Ninja and recommend them?
Moorlandman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 21, 12:12 PM  
Link to this Post
TheHughesCrew
Imagineer

I'm yet to find non stick saucepans that are bomb proof (or at least Hughes proof!)

We've had circulon, analon (even bought the branded tools too and!) and cheaper tefal/ morphy richards.

My current favourites are from Lakeland. And if they show even a sniff of the non stick coating lifting before my 3yr guarantee is up, I've swapped them over with absolutely no trouble or fuss.
TheHughesCrew is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 21, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Edie ray
Apprentice Imagineer

I have Stellar saucepans, still going strong after 20 years 😃
Edie ray is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 21, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
grannyval
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by Moorlandman View Post
Anyone got the new pan set from Ninja and recommend them?
Ive had a ninja frying pan for three weeks now. Nothing sticks to it so far.
grannyval is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 21, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
halloweenbaby2
VIP Dibber

I've just bought these as they were on offer, I've only used them a few times but so fay I'm really impressed.
P.s - I use frylight often too

Product code: 5880971

groceries.asda/product/s.../1000002936686

scoville-neverstick-5-piece-cookware-pan-set
halloweenbaby2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List