Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 8 Nov 21, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
millerj
Helping Minnie

Contacting Disney re tickets

I had ultimate Disney tickets (will call tickets) through Florida escapes for last year and couldn't get a refund so left them on my MDE account as was told you could put the value towards future tickets.

They disappeared on the 1st October in line with the extended expiry date.

I need to change them for 2022 tickets

Does anyone have any advice on the best way to contact Disney to do this? Thanks
millerj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 21, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I would think you’ll need to contact Florida Escapes?

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 21, 08:52 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

I would have thought you needed to sort them out before they expired but as sha9 says I would contact Florida Escapes ASAP to try and sort. Disney wouldn't be who you need to speak with I don't think
Old 10 Nov 21, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
thedors
Excited about Disney

I am in a similar position, but I had tickets from Klook. I contacted Disney & was told I would have to go back to Klook. Hope you have better luck than me, Klook are being a real pain.
thedors is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 21, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
sydneymj
Disney Imagineer

Originally Posted by gismo1554 View Post
I would have thought you needed to sort them out before they expired but as sha9 says I would contact Florida Escapes ASAP to try and sort. Disney wouldn't be who you need to speak with I don't think

After my experience with Florida Escapes trying to contact them via email to get a refund on my tickets for 7 months better off getting a Spiritual Medium to speak with them.

Oct92 Quality Inn Plaza, Jun96 Robbins Rest-Villa Kissimmee,Sep98 Westgate Villas Kissimmee,Apr01 Royal Palm Bay Villas,Jan04 Indian Ridge Oaks Aug05 Indian Ridge Oaks, Aug08 Indian Ridge Oaks, Jul14 Windsor Hills, Disney Dream Cruise & Indian Creek Villa.Aug16 Windsor Hills,Xmas Dec16 Windsor Hills.August 18, Aug 22 BLT, Windsor Hills, Disney Fantasy & OKW, Aug 23 Disneyland California, LA, San Francisco, Windsor Hills & Disney Fantasy.
sydneymj is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 21, 08:17 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sydneymj View Post
After my experience with Florida Escapes trying to contact them via email to get a refund on my tickets for 7 months better off getting a Spiritual Medium to speak with them.
Yeah I know I've read horror stories from last year but I feel this might be your only option especially as the tickets have now disappeared off MDE.
Old 11 Nov 21, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
millerj
Helping Minnie

Just wanted to update after 2 days and being passed back and forth. Florida escapes (via email) referred me to Disney as apparently they are dealing with all upgrades.

After 74 mins on hold to Disney yesterday call was answered confirmed yes they can do upgrade put me on hold while getting the pricing information and then cut me off.

A further email from Florida Escapes confirms that as I had e tickets they might be able to help. Upgrade to a base ticket is extra £102 per person but to upgrade to ticket including genie plus is £272? No way am I paying an extra £170 per person for genie plus especially when according to the Disney website it is only £6.99 a day (£97) for 14 day tickets

A further call to Disney on the uk 0800 number today and advisor wouldn’t transfer me to tickets could only give me the US ticket number which will cost me even more money.

I have tried the chat option within MDE and have now resorted to sending an email directly to Disney and one to Florida Escapes querying why that are charging double what Disney are

I have to say after initial excitement of booking I am really not feeling the Disney Magic!
millerj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 21, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

OP If you use zipcall to call US ticketing it shouldn't cost you anything as long as you have included minutes on your contract.

Done this last month to purchase our annual pass.
Old 11 Nov 21, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
sydneymj
Disney Imagineer

Originally Posted by disneypars View Post
OP If you use zipcall to call US ticketing it shouldn't cost you anything as long as you have included minutes on your contract.

Done this last month to purchase our annual pass.
Hi I need to purchase an AP for Disney World could please let me know the telephone number. TIA

Oct92 Quality Inn Plaza, Jun96 Robbins Rest-Villa Kissimmee,Sep98 Westgate Villas Kissimmee,Apr01 Royal Palm Bay Villas,Jan04 Indian Ridge Oaks Aug05 Indian Ridge Oaks, Aug08 Indian Ridge Oaks, Jul14 Windsor Hills, Disney Dream Cruise & Indian Creek Villa.Aug16 Windsor Hills,Xmas Dec16 Windsor Hills.August 18, Aug 22 BLT, Windsor Hills, Disney Fantasy & OKW, Aug 23 Disneyland California, LA, San Francisco, Windsor Hills & Disney Fantasy.
sydneymj is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List