Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 17 Nov 21, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
kingphil
slightly serious Dibber

Disney Store Christmas 2021 Mickey/Minnie Holiday Plush

Afternoon all,

I've a small army of these Christmas Mouse's collected over a number of years and been waiting patiently for several weeks for the 2021 edition to appear.

I noticed the UK store had the Halloween editions last month, but all they seem to have for Christmas is Pooh (the bear, not the other stuff).

I can see that they are available on the US Disney site, albeit shipping is currently unavailable to the UK at the moment, so not able to order them that way.

Of course, there is Ebay with their hugely inflated price tag and extra shipping/custom tax to pay along side that.

Is anyone aware of another place to secure these, or is it a case of wait until after Christmas and get them for my collection in the new year?
Old 17 Nov 21, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post

I think I know the ones you mean, I have them and they have the year embroidered on their feet.

Shop Disney U.K. do have these
ones

There is a Minnie one too, doesn’t look like they have the year on but 5hey are personalisable so maybe you could get the date embroidered on?

I’m like you, been looking out for them. They often have them on offer with a minimum spend, but as you say, not yet this year.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 21, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
xXxSammi88xXx
VIP Dibber

Mobile

They’ll be on shop disney uk tomorrow
Old 17 Nov 21, 11:27 PM  
Link to this Post
emmsy
Imagineer

They are released tommorow the 2021 Mickey and Minnie. They are wearing the cutest little jackets xx
Old 18 Nov 21, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
kingphil
slightly serious Dibber

These are the ones I am referring to :-

shopdisney/mickey-mo...505089174.html

Only on US websites, not the UK
Old 18 Nov 21, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
kingphil
slightly serious Dibber

Actually - I can pre-order them today on the UK website - £21 each, but far cheaper than getting them shipped from the US
Old 18 Nov 21, 11:54 PM  
Link to this Post
emmsy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by kingphil View Post
Actually - I can pre-order them today on the UK website - £21 each, but far cheaper than getting them shipped from the US
They usually sell much cheaper shortly as they go on deal if you spend £10 online. I got the Winnie Pooh bear for £12 xx
Old 19 Nov 21, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Irishlass
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by emmsy View Post
They usually sell much cheaper shortly as they go on deal if you spend £10 online. I got the Winnie Pooh bear for £12 xx
I don't think these will get going on offer this year unfortunately. They're pre-order only and shipping date is 24th December.

Disney ate certainly going their best to ruin people's traditions and cause upset.
Irishlass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 21, 11:27 PM  
Link to this Post
emmsy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Irishlass View Post
I don't think these will get going on offer this year unfortunately. They're pre-order only and shipping date is 24th December.

Disney ate certainly going their best to ruin people's traditions and cause upset.
Oh no I didn’t check the shipping date:-(. That’s a shame and as you say will mess with people traditions. Xx
Old 12 Dec 21, 10:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Mkwolf
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by kingphil View Post
These are the ones I am referring to :-

shopdisney/mickey-mo...505089174.html

Only on US websites, not the UK
Don’t know if you have these or not yet but I managed to bag them in the Oxford St store yesterday.

DLP March 2012
Terra Verde Oct 2014
Terra Verde Oct 2017
Mkwolf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List