Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 18 Nov 21, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
catalunya
Excited about Disney

It’s only been 1063 days - Day 4 - BB and MK

It was our last Disney day today. We realised we should have split out days a bit differently- we planned 4 at Disney, 3 at Universal and 1 shopping day. We should have made it 5 at Disney. It definitely wasn’t enough.

We had a lay in (finally lol) this morning as we’d scheduled Blizzard Beach in and the weather was meant to be perfect… 25 deg and sunny all morning before clouding over and showers in the afternoon.

Checked out and put our cases in the baggage store at ASM and then got to Blizzard Beach for 10am, not many people there as expected. The staff on arrival were asking you to write on the ground in chalk where you were from to represent your home town, loved this touch and when we went to leave was great to see so many UK towns and cities on the floor once again!

We got around all the flumes and rides so quickly, we rode everything twice I think (except summit plummet, I’m ok thanks!) before chilling out for an hour and getting a snack.

About 1pm it was getting very hot and my pasty white and sensitive skin was getting a bit hot, so we decided to call it a day. Got changed and we thought it would be great to finish the Disney part of our stay at MK.

We got there and just wandered around, enjoying the ambiance and got to see some cavalcades and watch Philharmagic.

We did some shopping, I got this awesome new Xmas spirit jersey, it literally came out that week as I didn’t see it earlier in the week when we were there. It’s so soft and comfy, perfect for the British winter.

We left MK about 6pm and I was gutted to leave, so gutted. It all went too fast.

We went back to ASM and got an Uber over to Sapphire Falls. Lovely resort, however due to IT issues it took us around 30 minutes to check in. Painful! I felt sorry for the staff though as there room allocation programme clearly wasn’t working as the guy who served me realised that his supervisor had allocated us an already occupied room! So glad he noticed and also, more about this later!

We went over to CityWalk to get some food. It was absolutely packed there as it was Saturday night. Universal has employed mobile ordering like Disney so we tried to mobile order some pizza from Red Oven but it wasn’t working. Fortunately we were able to order at the desk and get it to go, which took twenty min. In the mean time we went over to Voodoo Doughnut, which had a massive queue. We mobile ordered but this took around 45 min! So we ended up eating our pizza on CityWalk, which was nice, being amongst all the noise and buzz after so long. The doughnuts were totally worth it too. Not too expensive as I had expected either.

We went back and got into bed ready for an early start and early entry in the morning.
POR - May 2015 | DLP Newport Bay - Nov 2016 | SSR - May 2017 | Surprise BC upgrade! - Dec 2018 | ASM & SFR - Nov 2021 | PFB & CBR - Sept 2022 | POP & DCL Magic - June 2023 | PFB - Sept 2023 | DCL Dream - Dec 2023 | Universal - May 2024
catalunya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 21, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Ahhh so lovely to see the UK cities again and a great day at BB. Shame about the mix up at Sapphire Falls x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 21, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
flo-tinka
Apprentice Imagineer

Busy day!
Must look into mobile ordering for CityWalk esp VDoughnuts, thanks for the tip
flo-tinka is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 21, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Your last Disney day has come round super fast, it seemed a fun day though.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 21, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Great day 👍
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 21, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Technology isn’t always the best
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 21, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Sounds like a lovely day!
Could I ask what is on the back of your spirit jersey please? Xx
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List