Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 5 Dec 21, 06:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Daisy_Do_72
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

The breeder lives near us, and I can contact the vets they are using if I wish. I honesty think the family are quite poor, but they seem to be doing ok with the pups and caring for them and mum, I checked with my vet practice and it appears they are ok. Our home is going to be quite calm over Xmas for the first time ever and we have a cage ready to pop up as suggested. As we done exactly that when we brought the cockapoo home. I may drop in a blanket for pup, what harm can it do.
Thanks everyone x
Daisy_Do_72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 21, 06:41 AM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

How exciting 😍

My mother in laws dog is having lab puppies in the New Year. I can't wait for a squish of them.
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 21, 08:05 AM  
Link to this Post
JudyC
Imagineer

We got our new pup exactly a week ago today, she will be 10 weeks old tomorrow. I left a old throw with the breeder for the mum dog to sleep on and brought this home . I'm not really sure she is bothered with it though. I also stuff her sleeping cushion into a sweatshirt I've worn in the day.
She is just starting to settle a little and only had me up at 5:15am instead of 3 am 😁 that's after DH got her to sleep at midnight.
After a mad 90 minutes of wanting 😏to eat my hands, feet, my pj bottoms and slippers she is back snoozing now 🤣
93 94 03 2023 DLP
JudyC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 21, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Mamie Baldwin
VIP Dibber

This little sausage, Mabel, came into our lives this year after being born last Christmas Eve. She belongs to my niece. She came with a blanket from the breeder but very quickly adored her Mum’s dressing gown and now has it in her bed.
Happy new puppy. Mabel has brought so much joy into our lives.

Edited at 09:56 AM.
Mamie Baldwin is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 21, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post
MrsBrown
Very Serious Dibber

Plenty love and attention and new puppy will hopefully be fine. I’m sure you will know what type of food and have enough in to cover festive holidays, etc.
I’m sure Santa might bring some new toys.
MrsBrown is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 21, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Daisy_Do_72
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by MrsBrown View Post
Plenty love and attention and new puppy will hopefully be fine. I’m sure you will know what type of food and have enough in to cover festive holidays, etc.
I’m sure Santa might bring some new toys.
Your right, it will be loved and cared for and already had gifts under the tree lol
Daisy_Do_72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List