Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 3 Dec 21, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinks2014
Imagineer

Arthur

I don’t know if this has been posted . This case has been dreadful and really hit me . I admit I’ve shed tears over this .
Rip Arthur. You were loved by more people than you will ever know . xx
Tinks2014 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 21, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I really can’t stop thinking about poor Arthur. It’s just horrific. I also read that the poor little boy is still lying in a morgue because the family are arguing about who buries him.

Every time we are told lessons will be learned but they never are and it happens again.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 21, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Vinniecat
Imagineer

Yes it’s unbelievable that a human can do that to any living creature let alone a child. Poor poor baby it really does make me thankful that I have such a loving family.
Vinniecat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 21, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
janeywaney
VIP Dibber

janeywaney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
I am totally horrified that something this horrendous can still happen 😢

That poor little lamb, what he must have gone through 😕

How can anyone treat another human being this way? The step mother and father should rot in hell

Jane
August 06 All Star Sports, August 07 All Star Music, OKW August 08 OKW Nov 09 All Star Music Feb 10, OKW Sept 10 OKW Sept 2011 , OKW Nov 2013, Pop Cenury Sept 2014, OKW Sept 2015, OKW Nov 16, OKW Sept 17, OKW Aug 19
janeywaney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 21, 11:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Stories like this make me wish we still had capital punishment. How anybody can do that to a child is beyond comprehension.

RIP Arthur
Bellasmummy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 21, 11:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Beyond words. I cried as I read about it. So horrific and how scared he must have been and even told others of his fears which was ignored. X RIP lovely little boy. X
Old 3 Dec 21, 11:46 PM  
Link to this Post
TigerMom
Apprentice Imagineer

I cannot understand how anyone could be so evil as his stepmother and father. Even a long jail sentence doesn't seem enough of a punishment for them. I'm not a violent person normally but I would make an exception for those who hurt children or animals.
TigerMom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 21, 11:51 PM  
Link to this Post
TheHughesCrew
Imagineer

It's utterly heartbreaking 💔 😢
TheHughesCrew is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Poor little boy never had a chance in life, even his birth mother in jail for manslaughter ! Once again 'lessons will be learned' 😡 His poor little body n head had 132 mark's / bruises on it!
How many dam lessons do these people need, when even the grandparents are reporting they think he is being abused!
RIP Arthur your safe & loved now sweetheart X
Old 4 Dec 21, 12:13 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

I can’t stop thinking about that poor boy either. I just can’t comprehend how anyone can be so evil.

Rest in peace Arthur x
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List