Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 31 Mar 20, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
loobz
Imagineer

loobz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
right now a trip to the hairdresser! My cut and colour appointment for April was cancelled and the grey is taking over and I can't do a thing with my hair in the morning any more!
Old 1 Apr 20, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by loobz View Post
right now a trip to the hairdresser! My cut and colour appointment for April was cancelled and the grey is taking over and I can't do a thing with my hair in the morning any more!
I had mine done just the week before all this which was a bit of luck, but I usually go every 6-8 weeks so can’t see that happening 😢
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 20, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Taking my not yet born granddaughter out in the parm
And one my. Grown up boys used to laughter at us dancing in the kitchen something my parents did if a certain song came on the radio
As we+do now
Kids and partners have been know to lapse from the what are you doing to shuffling round the kitchen ( the DILs can’t waltz or fox trot to save them self the boys grand parents made sure we and them could )
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 20, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

We’ve been talking about Australia for years but keep putting it off. I am now more determined than ever to get there.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 20, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
My family returning to work/school so I have the house to myself again.

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 20, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
parisdisneyfan
Imagineer

Obviously I do want us all to get over this safely and am lucky that so far it hasn't touched us. But very shallowly I can't wait until work on the house can continue! I have 11 doors in the study, 3 bathrooms in the garage and the new windows sitting in a warehouse as well as the paint for bedrooms which I can't use at the moment as need to replace skirtings etc first! I'm going to be very grateful when it is all done and will appreciate it so much more. No holiday booked due to the work but think I might have to find something even if just a night away in the UK!
Old 1 Apr 20, 09:07 AM  
Link to this Post
quiddity
Apprentice Imagineer

quiddity's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
CAMPING!

this last week we were supposed to have been spending the wifes birthday in the lake district (I'd hoped for camping, she probably wanted a nice hotel lol).
I have been planning on doing my first ever long distance walk, hadrians wall, in june. This would have solo & carrying everything! god knows if I'd have managed it lol but if i did then i hoped to have got glastonbury festival just days after.
July is hopefully still on with bluedot festival (so geeky & nerdy! its all about space) where my MUST see artist Bjork is headlining! this would have been followed straight away with my cousins wedding... festival style! They have planned it at a farm in york which holds weddings & will have a main & acoustic stage.
Then It will be a weeks camping with extended family (they all have never camped!) near alton towers with lots of other activities around to keep them entertained.

Then comes the dream... fingers crossed we'll be spending our 11th wedding anniversary in florida! that will make it 9x WDW & 2x DLP in 13 years! can you tell we don't have kids?! HAHA
7/2/12-9/2/12 cheyenne DLP for 1st time!
28/09/12-12/10/12 clarion inn LBV again again!

Edited at 09:35 AM.
quiddity is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 20, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Traffic on the way to work.

Not being able to park at work.

Busier waiting rooms.

Longer surgical lists.

Kind of miss all the usual crap and would take it back in a heartbeat for all this unprecedented crap.

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List