Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 27 Mar 20, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
slightly serious Dibber

Feeling sad... flights cancelled 😢

We are ap holders and had a 4 night trip booked for end of April. Staying offsite. I've been waiting, clinging onto the very faint hope we could still go, however today I got the dreaded e mail from air France that our flights are cancelled so I have just been cancelling hi park, pre flight hotel, parking and filling in forms with air France for a refund/ credit note. So sad, but as soon as this is over we will be back. Just got up keep our fingers and toes crossed that our Anaheim Disneyland trip in October isn't cancelled too.
nursetina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Vegas, LA and Anaheim 🤞
Old 27 Mar 20, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
munmun
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by nursetina View Post
We are ap holders and had a 4 night trip booked for end of April. Staying offsite. I've been waiting, clinging onto the very faint hope we could still go, however today I got the dreaded e mail from air France that our flights are cancelled so I have just been cancelling hi park, pre flight hotel, parking and filling in forms with air France for a refund/ credit note. So sad, but as soon as this is over we will be back. Just got up keep our fingers and toes crossed that our Anaheim Disneyland trip in October isn't cancelled too.
I can understand you are sad but actually they are doing you a favour. Now is not the time to go, sorry
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List Reply With Quote
Old 27 Mar 20, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

We are due to go end of May. Just waiting for the cancellation email. We also have a trip
Booked for August so unsure if we will even be able to go then.
Old 27 Mar 20, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by mrsbenny View Post
We are due to go end of May. Just waiting for the cancellation email. We also have a trip
Booked for August so unsure if we will even be able to go then.
Fingers crossed for you for August 🤞
nursetina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Vegas, LA and Anaheim 🤞
Old 27 Mar 20, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by munmun View Post
I can understand you are sad but actually they are doing you a favour. Now is not the time to go, sorry
Don't worry, I know that, I'm a nurse in NHS! In my heart I knew we wouldn't be going but when it's official it's a very sad day in a time when we need something to look forward to.
Vegas, LA and Anaheim 🤞
Holiday to Florida with Florida4less