Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 14 Jan 22, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
scoobydoo-4
Helping Minnie

BA best contact number?

Hi all,
I logged onto my booking this morning and noticed that BA have changed my internal flight time. I am currently on hold using the number 0800 727800. Has anyone had any luck using this number? Its been 40 minutes and am worried its wrong!
Thank you
scoobydoo-4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 22, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

Originally Posted by scoobydoo-4 View Post
Hi all,
I logged onto my booking this morning and noticed that BA have changed my internal flight time. I am currently on hold using the number 0800 727800. Has anyone had any luck using this number? Its been 40 minutes and am worried its wrong!
Thank you

It is the correct number - lots of Dibb members have been reporting problems getting through. There are other numbers but some are chargeable- are you flight only or a BA package using BA Holidays?
DisneyCupcake is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 22, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
scoobydoo-4
Helping Minnie

BA flight with an overnight hotel added on. Should l try a different number? Thank you for your response.

Edited at 10:00 AM.
scoobydoo-4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 22, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
FloridaNuts93
Imagineer

That is the number for flights only. I used 03444930787 on the dot of 8am - got through straight away. 😃

SEE OUR VILLA AT:www.ospreyhouseorlando.com. Luxury five bed/four bath villa with extra large (40 ft) pool overlooking conservation area. Also includes games room.

License number: DWE 4514584
FloridaNuts93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 22, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
scoobydoo-4
Helping Minnie

Thank you so much
Old 14 Jan 22, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

Sorry I wasn't quick enough re the alternative number but you could also try Twitter and Online chat. You can find Online Chat using this link- it is in the bottom right hand corner

britishairways/en-gb...st-information
DisneyCupcake is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 22, 11:34 AM  
Link to this Post
rambocat1974
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by DisneyCupcake View Post
Sorry I wasn't quick enough re the alternative number but you could also try Twitter and Online chat. You can find Online Chat using this link- it is in the bottom right hand corner

britishairways/en-gb...st-information
I had to call last Tuesday (4th), called as they opened and was waiting for 40mins before it cut me off automatically. Rang back and finally answered after about 75mins, so all in all nearly 2 hours on the phone.

Sent a tweet to them whilst I was holding and finally received a reply at 10pm last night, 9 days later!

BA were great at the start of the pandemic but customer service and their IT have gone downhill recently.

If their IT did what they said it would do in the email cancelling my flight, I would never have had to call and I expect many others that were holding were in the same position.

Rob
rambocat1974 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 22, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
sixpence18
Serious Dibber

Gosh I need to call on the dot at 8 then when they open I think. I’ve been trying their phones for 2 days still no luck! Just computer lady telling me they’re busy and it cuts off
sixpence18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 22, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydoo-4
Helping Minnie

I've been trying all morning, still no luck! 😠
Old 14 Jan 22, 11:42 PM  
Link to this Post
scooby99
Imagineer

You will get through but you need to keep trying, I’m afraid.
I needed to ring BA Holidays on Monday this week and spoke to them twice that day.

I called around 10am and got into the queue straight away; on hold around 40 minutes. Unfortunately, as the query related to amendment of car rental in DH’s name only, they couldn’t discuss it with me as I wasn’t named as 3rd party access authorised on his BAEC.

Came off the phone and me & DH added each other as 3rd parties to each other’s BAEC.
Tried calling back between 11-12 a few times but got the cut-off message & gave up.

Tried calling again around 4pm, got into the queue after 3-4 cut-off messages & calling straight back immediately; on hold for 30 minutes, amended the car hire & price reduced by £65!

Edited at 11:46 PM.
scooby99 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List