Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 10 Jan 22, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
OLS
Imagineer

Miami Airport to Miami Beach Transfer recommendations

Can anyone recommend any transfer companies they have used to get from Miami Airport to Miami Beach hotel?

Usually we have a car but that is because we don't usually stay in Miami however this time we are doing 3 nights so don't really want to collect a car at the airport for the 3 days in Miami as won't be using it so will need a transfer. Can Uber but I think we would need 2 (4 adults, 2 kids + luggage) but was hoping we could all go together if possible!
OLS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 22, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
OLS
Imagineer

No recommendations?
OLS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 22, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
arty688
Helping Mickey

When I did this a couple of years ago just go a Taxi outside but there were only 4 of us and Luggage. I did however get an Uber XL back to pick up the car which has to be a 7 seater the one that came for us was a suburban, but with the luggage it could still be a problem. Sorry not much help.
arty688 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 22, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
disney20042012
Imagineer

We used these recently through BA, no problems

expressshuttlemiami/
disney20042012 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
OLS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by arty688 View Post
When I did this a couple of years ago just go a Taxi outside but there were only 4 of us and Luggage. I did however get an Uber XL back to pick up the car which has to be a 7 seater the one that came for us was a suburban, but with the luggage it could still be a problem. Sorry not much help.
No problem, thank you - worst case we can split to 2 groups of 3 and grab a taxi outside then!

Originally Posted by disney20042012 View Post
We used these recently through BA, no problems

expressshuttlemiami/
Will have a look at these thank you. I did click the option on the BA page (after booking) to book a transfer to see what options they had but it kept coming back saying nothing could be found! I will take a look directly at the link and try the BA one again nearer the time.
Old 18 Jan 22, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
ABZLocal
Excited about Disney

A cheap option could be the bus. The 150 goes from the airport to Miami Beach.

Details below in the link. Cheap and relatively quick.

miamidade.gov/transporta... asp?route=150
ABZLocal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
JAF
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ABZLocal View Post

Buses are good for getting around Miami and are used to students and tourists. Definitely the cheapest way to go.
JAF is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
OLS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ABZLocal View Post

Originally Posted by JAF View Post
Buses are good for getting around Miami and are used to students and tourists. Definitely the cheapest way to go.
Thanks Guys - Relatively Safe getting a bus in miami? I know it's got it's undesirable areas so wasn't something that really crossed my mind!
Old 25 Jan 22, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
arty688
Helping Mickey

4 adults and 2 kids and luggage getting the bus after a long day , I would like to be around when you made that suggestion
arty688 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 22, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
OLS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by arty688 View Post
4 adults and 2 kids and luggage getting the bus after a long day , I would like to be around when you made that suggestion
Yeah I know what DH will say

Just looked on google maps and it's nearly an hour on the Bus... not sure it will pass through everyone else