Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Old 29 Jun 21, 11:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Vow renewal

It’s just struck us next November it will be our 40th wedding anniversary
We’d like to do just a very quiet personal renewal of our vows with a couple of very good friends ( no family not even our sons and families) what we wanted all those years ago
Any suggestions ( I don’t do sand on my feet unless in wellies )
But I / we would like maybe be a sunset ceremony on a Peir or wellies if I’ve a long frock on on the beach
Absolutely nowt over the top romantic just us and a could of friends
Yes something very simple
Any suggestions
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 21, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Lola
Imagineer

Lola's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We were going to do a renewal, just us, at the little white chapel in Vegas on our 40th last year but clearly it didn’t happen. Hope you can have yours successfully. If in Florida I would suggest Bok Gardens or the beach at Anna Maria.
Lola is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 21, 12:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Nothing else arranged but I’ve found the dress it was £30 in Sainsbury’s sale bright red boho style tea dress but so me and I don’t care if anyone thinks I’m too old I love it it’s comfortable and it’s in a petite length
And as I’ve lost weight my original £15 yellow 9 ct gold wedding ring goes back on and DH ring that the lost well pAcked away on one of our multiple house moves has been found and is still a perfect fit he’s got the longest skinny fingers ( ****** found a belt he wore on our honeymoon in the same box and it not only fits he’s had to tighten it 4 notches )
Bok Tower is on the list
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 21, 11:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Melvin Pearce
Imagineer

Melvin Pearce's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Good Morning Helen,

We will ask our friend Carrie if she can recommend anywhere for you.

Glad Ian found his wedding ring and you have a lovely dress, we buy lots of clothes from Sainsbury's Glad your wedding ring fits you again.

Lesley and Melvin
Old 11 Jul 21, 03:48 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

We nearly got married at the same place in Vegas but my best friend who was attending died unexpectedly and I didn’t have the heart to go ahead with the same plans without her. We nearly got married in Austin TX but eventually married in Eustis near Mount Dora about forty minutes from Orlando and it was lovely (and ridiculously reasonable). Small enough to be intimate , I had a fear of rattling around in a venue too big for us

Edited at 03:51 AM.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 21, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Well it’s all change the boys and our friends got wind of our just us plans that’s grandkids taking note of grandma bought a new dress for her wedding
So it’s a small select gathering here which they were already arranging unbeknown to us and we are going back to Hawaii Honolulu for a few days then one of the other Islands then we think San Deago or putting in San Francisco at the beginning as well then a week or two at the end
And yes no matter what I’ll be wearing the bright red size 12 dress even if I’ve to take it in and the M&S espadrilles I got in the sale