Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 13 Jul 18, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Gwilspeed
slightly serious Dibber

Cool Lucy & Toms Pregnant trip Detroit / Orlando Oct 17- Day 20 - travel home & baby update!

Welcome to our final day

If you need to catch up on any of the others our index is here

I’m really sorry in advance as there aren’t many photos of us traveling home.

Got up in time to watch the England rugby match (England Won) then we both finished our packing and had a tidy of the condo. Sticking our normal excess toiletries in the owners locker for next time we come.

Went down to the car to start playing car boot Tetris with all the cases. Half way into my packing it started to rain! This ended up with me getting wet but all my clothes packed! And guess what the minute I had finished and shut the car it stopped! Had to stop and take our weekly bump update photo on the starecase

We finally left about 12:30, stopped to fill the car up on way to MCO. Dropped the Stang off without any problem and headed into the airport.

Checked in, dropped bags and headed for security

Wow security was busy, I’d read a little a out it but didn’t expect this! It was well over an hour!
Not helped by having to unpack half my hand luggage, remember all the Starbucks mugs we’ve brought? Remember all the Halloween party sweets?
I’d put all the sweets in the mugs and they must have looked off on the x-ray as the security guy wanted to check each mug box.

Finally done and still just had enough time to go to outback steak for lunch. Lucy had a streak sandwich while I meant for steak and chips.

We left on time and out short internal flight to Atlanta was fine. We had a short time on the airport but it was enough to get another Starbucks mug the.
tram photo at ATL. After a 10min wait at the gate we were Ready to board our flight back to LHW.

Can’t remember what I watched on the plane and didn’t sleep much. Food was really poor but didn’t note what it was.

Landed a little early when went to find the car hire. As work paid for a taxi down we needed to short our own way home so we’d booked a one way hire from LHW to Leamington for about £60 so cheaper than almost 3 weeks parking.
Had to wait a little while for the bus but once it arrived picking the car up was early and we were heading up the M40 towards home just after 10.

Once we arrived home we unpacked before going to drop the car off in leam and heading over to Lucy’s mom and dads for dinner.

That’s marks the end of our pregnant trip. For anyone thinking of traveling while pregnant Lucy would say do it, but take things at your own pace. Take breaks as and when you need to and drink plenty. November was a great time to go as it’s not to hot.

Now for those good at maths your’ll have worked out that we must have a baby by now your right. Oscar was born in April via emergency C-section

He is a super chilled boy. He isn’t that fused on the F1 yet

But does take after his dad a little as he loves watching the rugby (yes even at 3minths old)

And of course he is looking forward to his first Florida trip which is coming up in August (are we mad? )

The pre trippy will up up very soon so keep yours eyes out for Oscars first Disney adventure

Disneyland 05, 15 / NYC,11,16 / Vegas 07,15
Gwilspeed is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 18, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

Lovely update-my youngest is called Oscar too,he is 4 now and it flies by so fast!,enjoy every moment.
Oscars first trip was when he was 7 months,not mad at all,it was amazing.we have taken the kids from an early age,they may not remember but the memories are great for us,and the photos of course.Have a great trip
nadya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 18, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
4fromsuffolk
Very Serious Dibber

4fromsuffolk's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Congratulations, Oscar is super cute.
4fromsuffolk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 18, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYLIZ
Imagineer

Great trip report. Congratulations to the both of you.
DISNEYLIZ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 18, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
prettymiarose
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Great report, congratulations! Oscar’s a real cutie
Old 14 Jul 18, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
emmabanana
VIP Dibber

Great trip report & congratulations Oscar is gorgeous x
emmabanana is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 18, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
mousefan
Apprentice Imagineer

What a cute little chap! Lovely trip report.
mousefan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 18, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Palm trees
Apprentice Imagineer

I've really enjoyed your report, and many congratulations on your new(ish) arrival. Hope you have a fab trip with Oscar
Palm trees is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 18, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Zomax25
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Huge congratulations! Oscar is gorgeous and I am sure your trip coming up soon will be great! Thanks for sharing your trip.
Zomax25 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 18, 08:32 AM  
Link to this Post
MrsSilverStar
Imagineer

Mobile

Congratulations and good luck for Oscar’s first trip!
MrsSilverStar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List